Looking for some good fishing spots !!!

I’ve found from noon till about 5 or 6pm Ive had decent luck with plastic worms (anything from 2"-5" seems to do the trick), then when the sun starts to get a little low I switch it up to top water hula poppers which basically mimic a lost frog out in the middle of the water and just slowly pop it across the top of the water. Enough so that it creates a little disturbance so the fish notice it but not enough to actually splash the water. The bass tend to be a little skiddish and dont like it when you make too much noise with the popper but if you can find that happy medium they go buck wild for them. I like to wait a few seconds before each jerking motion because the bass tend to strike it when its stationary. Also it makes for an exciting catch because the fish has to come to the surface to hit it, so you see some pretty spectacular strikes. I also usually catch the biggest bass on them as well.

Lemme know if you ever wanna meet up and fish there. There’s definitely a few key spots to throw the line in within that spot.