lost keys help

hey guys i lost my only key to my 89 s13 hatch, i looked in the gloveboox for the 4-5 digit number but i dont see it. anyone know of a reputable locksmith, can i call nissan and give them vin, cheapest way to fix this problem?

thanks for the help,
Already used search button

without the number in the glove box you cant get a key cut from a locksmith. you could try giving nissan a call but i dont think they will have records that far back. pretty much all you can do is buy new cylinders

theres 5 digits lol bu one is an F is that the code like it says " 4-5-f-6-2" (NOT REAL NUMBERS)

budd. take the lock from your trunk into a locksmith, 20-40$ for a new key

lol my key dosnt work in the trunk:S

take the lock from the door.

call any locksmith on kijiji. i lost mine last year and nissan couldnt get keys for it because the car was a 91 and it was too far back for their system records. i called a locksmith and he came to my house made me 2 keys in about 40 minutes on the spot. they both work perfectly and cost me 80 dollars in total. id give u his business card but i cant find it

with my old s13 i was able to start it with any key from any car even the house key those cars are so easy to steel

I agree. A good locksmith can cut you a key from your VIN number. Obviously, you need to be able to prove that you own the car. Unfortunately, Nissan doesn’t keep records back that far. They don’t even need to see the car, although I’m sure that’s helpful.

I have the same problem, How do I take the lock out of my trunk? Please tell me instructions

open the trunk

pull the plastic trim behind the taillights off, with the little carpet

Look where the lock is and follow it, it should be held in with one or twoi bolts.

Wow I’m really in a pickle my Cars locked and I can’t find my keys, any suggestions? I can’t open the trunk with out getting in the car?

call CAA and prove you own the car so they can get it open. it must be licensed for them to come.
if not, then i guess its hammer time

if you got friends with 240’s just get there keys one of there’s is bound to open the door,

nissan will not make you a key because they dont do it for cars past a certian age. with that being said happen to me i took the lock from trunk, you can take it from the door aswell. the lock smith i went to took around 20 dollars, he has a shop on derry rd & torbram in mississauga. just west on the derry & torbram lights on right hand side, there is a sign you cant miss that says locksmith
http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=43.692938,-79.65465&spn=0,0.002059&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=43.692938,-79.65465&panoid=UwDajy_xZcKqApuS4_7-QQ&cbp=12,282.76,,0,8.87