lost the key for my S13

yep i lost my key dont know how it got lost, i used to have a locksmith guy i cant find hm no more.
anybody use a locksmith recently ? what did it cost you, also would it just be cheaper to get a used ignition and door locks from sombody parting thier car?
i think the Key for my 07 cbr was $75.
any insight lads

take your door handle lock out and go bring it in to a local locksmith , That would probably be the cheapest way.

Some S13s have a sticker on the inside of the glove box with the key code on it. Nissan can cut the key for you with the code.

Ive been told by some that they cant do 89’s and such , maybe im wrong.

try someone elses key. or take your ownership to nissan and see what they can do.

i should ask spd dmn if hes got an extra the key he gave me was just a worn out key wasnt mean for my car lol , at least i don think so.

g&a lock did keys for my 89 coupe. i just gave them the code in the glovebox. only cost about 20 bucks iirc

they key was definitely meant for that car haha… its what came with it and it works/worked on every lock

but i told ya to pm me a reminder, i think i have a second key!

i lost mine as well. I work at a nissan dealership. they wont have a key code for you in the computers. best bet is a locksmith. unless u can find someone who would sell your the ingnition cylinder and door locks for cheaper then 150. if not call these people 1 877 562 5405. they’re business is great and they work on your schedule. not toooooo expensive either.