Lowered my Infiniti.

Not as low as I thought it was going to get but I am satisfied. I deffinatly need spacers. Lowered on JIC FLT-A2’s.

From this:

To this:

thats dope

pretty sweet. i like that body Q45 alot, but it definently needs some spacers as youve mentioned.

How is the ride? I want almost OEM if possible.

I’m considering getting this set of coilovers for my M. Where did you get them and how much?

JIC = $

Yep. $2,800 for my car so I can only imagine it’s over $2k for a Q (which is my car before my car). Tein makes a set for $2,200 and K-Sport makes a set for $1,5-800. But those are their prices, might be able to find them a bit cheaper from a wholesaler/distributor, etc.

is that rear wheel drive? I want it. give it to me now.

looking to go vip status?

nah, bippu status

Reason they are so expensive is because of the core needed. Nissan in their infinite wisdom attatched the knuckle to the strut housing. So you get back $800 when you send in your old struts. It’s dumb.

The ride is a little bouncy, but I have not played with the damper settigns yet. Mine are 10 way adjustable.

I bought mine used from Japan.

Oh I didn’t know that. I wonder if it’s the same for my car? We are 8 years apart after all.

looks real nice. drop is near perfect

looks awesome, def get spacers and take more pics!

That car is dope! I like it.

You need some deep dish wheels man! Otherwise it looks good!

looks sick! the wheel gap in those first pics was absurd

Soooooo ballin. Ride height is perfect! Post better quality pics when it’s all said and done!!

imo the car needs new wheels, not just spacers. nothing wrong with the current wheels but if your gonna have a slammed vip car you need something with some dish to them. and a lip kit would be nice on there.

so sickk. more picks, dished wheels

A nice set of Work VS-KFs would set this thing off! 18x10.5 -6