LS1 in a 240sx?

Wow 87s15lt1 you are douche. Calm down, people make mistakes, your acting like your king shit. Your not.
Congrats, you’ve owned a few big ass domestic trucks. Congrats, you turned this thread to shit.

yes…single handedly i turned this thread to shit. thats right.

and your not adding to it? making it worse?

and this is the shit i’m talkin about. because you have 1,391 post no admin will even bother you…yet because i have 200 i get shit on. lovely.

dispute is over. people are ignoring and/or trying to “save” this thread so give it up already.

ls1,sr’s,ka,ka-t’s,1j,2j,rb’s,vq,vh… all shit. 240sx’s are shit and thats why i love em

87s15lt1: Banned for 3 days.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~dirdhou53/fnf2.gif

Damn… what a shame 87s15lt1.

“Hinson’s stuff is overpriced for what it is. The headers are the only cool thing. If you want to spend dough on a kit or want to make a good kit check out Sikky’s kit which includes a well put together oil pan.”

Defentily the best parts around for the conversion!
http://www.sikky.com/products/mount_kits/nissan_mounts

the hinson headers are VERY nice thats for sure…however when I was doing the swap they were the only ones making the mounts…

I had to make the driveshaft, and modify the front crossmember and do all the wiring…

the power steering line conversion they sell is very nice as well…i got that too…

overall its a awesome swap…it would be killer on the street since its all OEM

Anything you doing over the winter with your hatch adam?

I might throw a ls6 cam into the engine and some ls6 heads…but was happy with the power last year…will see about this

I will 100% be installing knock back springs in the front 300zx calipers to solve my knock back problems…

I will also be raising the rear wing hieght to its getting more clean air…

will also be pulling more weight out of the car like heater core…windows…and some other stuff I was too lazy to remore before…

will have to do an oil change on the engine…other than that its ready to race for next season…

The LS1 is a great powerplant for the track…it would be a very sick street car…

FYI a guy at my shop has a complete LS1 for sale I think he is looking for $2500 or so for it

With a t56??

If I had $$$ I’'d be all over it now :-/ For spring I have the issues I have to sort out after curbing in a parking lot lmao… and all I’m concentrated on now is paying debt/my bank and no car talk lol… my goal was just to build car, tune and track, instead i brokez n broke somethingz too LOL… lame…

Keep me posted man, your car is a local inspiration :slight_smile:

he he…no just the complete engine… no T-56 that would be a steal…

im still too broke to get it even if it was with a t56, but def would be a steal :stuck_out_tongue:

haha yeah with a t56 i would be buying it right now :slight_smile:

when I picked mine up it had 60k miles on it and it was about 2500 USD with the auto tranny (delivered)

the t56 cost me another 1000 or 1200 i think it was… (30k miles, deliverd also)

maaaan what is up with your project john?

You told me last time it was all rusted to hell LOL the engine itself or something haha (but its aluminum? I cant remember what u said lol) if i recall… haha… :frowning:

John…you must sell me your T56 right now. That is all.

noes :slight_smile:

Well at least tell me where you gots it… was it sold personally or through a wrecker or something?

bought everything ls1 related from members over at ls1tech.com

i think the tranny was about $1500USD delivered with 30k miles from an 01 trans am ws6

Bout tree fitty.