Lucas

#1 kinda interested in experiences and opinions on lucas oil products.

#2 was wondering if i should pour a bottle of lucas power steering in my resovoir, since i have hicas and it does work.

i’ve never really had a problem with lucas engine oil treatments. seems to work pretty good.

yet the tranny fix’s (whatever they call them) i have in manual and automatic.

power steering…once i’ve used it. in my acclaim:cool: and it seemed to work amazing. but i’m not sure on the hicas?

no one has ever used lucas? come on now. someone on here has to have some input on this!

I Find the Lucas oil treatment tents to get killed in turbo engines. Engine sluges up quicker vs a getting a decent synthetic by it self.

I had a leak in the power steering system and i used the Lucas power steering additive as directed… it blew out the seals in my rack because it was thicker then regular ATF or Powersteering fluid (ok yes the rack was old as shit but it was fine untill i used that stuff). Basicly if your engine is old and warn its a great product, but on a new or good condition engine, there should be no need for it and i found it to be somewhat counter productive?

Just my opinion.