Magellan, TomTom, Garmin, whats best

tomtom FTW!

Yup. I don’t really need a Mr. T voice on my GPS :shrug:

I love the ATM option, that is the one I use.

I’ve only ever used a Magellan when I went to Ohio to get my Mustang and thank god we had printed out "back up " directions because it would tell us to get off at an exit that I already got off at 4 miles ago. It wasnt very good at all.

My tom tom recently took me to a house hidden in the middle of nowhere out in PA perfectly…seriously this place was deep in the woods and it took me to their doorstep. I’m not too good at using computer shit but tomtom is easy to use and instantly redirects you if you miss a turn or sumthin. cant go wrong

my sis has the garmin, i’d ask her whats she thinks of it but I doubt shes used it more than once

Bought my dad the TomTom One XL for Xmas and its an awesome GPS.Pinpoint Accuracy.

Sears in the blvd mall has a nuvi 200 for $125 on clearance…orginally $250.

I have had Tom Tom for a long time, never had any problems, just gotta keep up on updates

Dan the 4250 is by far the most user friendly/accurate one I have used so far. I have used the Nuvi 680 and 650 as well as the Maestro 3225 and the 4250.

I just picked up a few 4250 extremely cheap I will sell for $300, NIB or the 3225 for $200.
The differences are
4250:4.3 inch screen with bluetooth and 6 million points of interest
3225:3.2 inch screen no bluetooth and 1.3 million

The cheapest I have seen the 4250 anyplace else was $375, LMK if you want one and i’ll bring it with me this weekend.

FYI I paid $280+tax for the 4250 and $185+tax for the 3225 the deal was too good to pass up and I have them going on Craigslist for more just no need to make $$ off you guys.

^ Does that work in Europe?

just buy a garmin. everything else is junk imo. I’ve had a tomtom before, it sucked. I don’t like magellans interface and options. anything other than those three aren’t worth buying. just my .02

^ I don’t see why not, believe you would just have to order the maps for it. They have a slot for an SD card where you can load maps for different countries in Europe.

edit I just checked yes it will, you just have to purchase the maps for other countries. It will come preloaded with all of North America, HI and PR

only one I know of that comes with maps of europe is the tomtom 920

idk how these work in the US, but my Uncles TomTom over in France told me how far a police radar was, outta no where evrything would get silent and be like 300 metres! attention! and before ya knew it there was a cop sitting there, also told me the distance of radar running license plates in the power lines (boxes)

garmin by far

We use TomToms for work when we travel. I was pretty impressed with it. I have never minded the Verizon Navigator when I am totally lost.

Only issue with any GPS that I have is they act all goofy in cities.