Master and Slave Cylinder Change

alright so the other day i was driving my car and there was something going on with my clutch. When i would hop into my car and try to put it into gear and it wouldn’t let me, it wouldn’t grind it would just block it from going into gear, but if i pumped the clutch pedal a few times it would slide into gear no problem. So i changed out my slave and master cylinder, After changing these parts i bled my clutch. I hooked up clear tubing to the nipple and bled my clutch. But still my clutch pedal isn’t popping back up, its just sticking to the floor. Anyone know what it might be?

Chad

Either not bleed properly (gravity bleeding almost never work’s with the damper in place)

OR

Fork inside tranny came undone/pivot ball snapped

hmm well its funny cause when I’m bleeding it i can see the slave moving a little bit and it moving the fork but it just seems like there is not enough pressure in the lines for it push the fork all the way and to make the pedal come back and when I’m bleeding there is not a air bubble in the fluid.

alright so i fixed it, i just took the fluid line that came directly from the MC and went straight to the slave cylinder instead of it going through the damper. :lol:

That damper is the stupidest (yes its a word) thing ever. Caused me quite a headache

haha ya it is, like legitimately the dumbest thing ever. Does nothing, and when i removed it, it worked right away.