Mazdaspeed6 VS 05 Subbie Legacy 2.5GT Any input?

I just put a deposit on an 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT.

$17,000
62,000kms
5spd
Silver

1 owner.

:slight_smile:

Good deal? Bad deal?

awwww yeah!

i knew youd do it.

price seems pretty average. i think they go for around 25k new.

is it stock?

Good DEAL! private sale?

one of my friends just bought 2.5i with 91k for 16k on the road. Btw, is your price after taxes? or before? either way… good deal!

nah man, not even close!!!

try 38K new!!!

ps: yes it’s stock.

nah, not before taxes.

I’m trading in my shitty 2000 Mazda MPV van with 181,000kms for $1700.

So with trade in, I’m paying around $17500 on the road for this Leggy.

Awesome dude! Car will be fun. Will be looking forward to see your wheel choices and suspension choice!!! :slight_smile:

I will definitely be doing some crazy wheel fitment, but not until next year since summer is practically over.

Going to inspect the car thoroughly today and see what happens.

Will keep you guys posted!

for consideration of the family…MazdaSpeed 6 hands down in everything, probably more reliable, looks hotter in my opinion, and a really nice put together car. My girlfriend’s bro has the standard Mazda 6, love the interior and comfort, and with that boOst it should be really quick and fun to drive! :slight_smile:

either way, after reading your last few posts Samson, good luck with the Subaru Legacy deal, it’s not a bad car either.

I got my 07 2.5i with 11k on it for 18k
last summer there were many GT’s with with 60-80k going for anywhere from 15k-17k at scarboro subaru

07’ with 11,000kms??? WOW
for 18gs?

What was the sticker price on a new one back in 07?

Must have been a salvage title.

DONE DEAL!

congrats

Pics or ban

no it wasnt a salvage car as it was a Subaru dealership. one owner car. Last summer there were so many deals at scarboro subaru. They were asking $18900 got it for $18000 with extended warranty.
$28000 was the starting price in 2007

Also get ready to buy everything new if you want to modify it or get raped on shipping from the U.S
Ive spent $2800 or so in the last 11 months and my car looks almost the same :frowning:
And I still have to spend at least $1800 to make it half decent :frowning: i miss cheap 240 parts

You guys really think the MS6 is a better looking car? IMO, the Subie is way more attractive, and rare. The MS6 will still get mistaken for a Mazda6, which is one of the most common, plain jane cars on the road period. You made a great choice going for the Subie.

Samson, congrats man.
Good purchase for sure, I am sure you will have tons of fun with it All-Season long.

This is Samsons car :wink: jk.
http://i27.tinypic.com/2hzpdma.jpg

Just picked up the car, will upload pictures later!

Hawt, do it up like that pic please :smiley: