Merry Christmas Me v.Subaru Built Motors

Hey willy I hit 12s azz, I should have been hitting 11s tho lmao

[quote=“newman,post:24,topic:40149"”]

it’s not my business to get into the details of your life, but realistically, last summer your GF was driving you to work because the only car you had was an STi that you blew up because you left a hose clamp in the up-pipe?

seems like you might be going too big, too soon…

[/quote]

I get your point, but what do I do then, pay almost the same price and just rebuild my current motor (which in labor will be around the same since thats something I would absolutely done professionally?

“My girl” tended to exaggerate and drove me around for maybe a week collectively and now I have a very reliable 1994 hyundai elantra lol (56000 miles, cant go wrong).

I had nothing to do with the hose clamp other than trusting people to touch my car other than who should have (I got what I payed for… or dint pay for) But shit happens and it alway will ya know.

I get the point your getting at but when I say things like “I dont have the money” I mean within my budget of what im letting myself spend for the year. If there is one thing I know (other than destroying subarus) its how to bank money and like I said,im still young and learning.