Merry Christmas Me v.Subaru Built Motors

[quote=“MOBOOST4U,post:35,topic:40149"”]

Thanks Mike, I dint know it could take 35psi no matter the fuel. Thats amazing to me…

[/quote]

that statement says to me that you have no clue and are just throwing cash at big ticket words like 42r, 45r, stage 3, cams, nitrous oxide, etc…

If you want to build a track car, you need to first figure out how to drive. You are 19, so don’t go spewwing out BS like, “I’ve been to dunville twice, I can drive”. You have no clue what is needed for a track car if you dont have experience on a track.

next up is to LEARN about the things you are upgrading. Did you just hear these terms used on other forums and decide that they are the best setup for you? What if the rest of those people are just bench racers? Instead of using the 4k for a built shortblock, take your 4k to Mike’s shop and talk to him about what you can do KEEPING IN MIND FUTURE GOALS.

Personally I think you SHOULD put that 4k towards tires and seat time. Either that, or go enjoy life as 19 year old. Grab a beer and stop obsessing over having THE ULTIMATE TRACK CAR(which btw, you will never have)