Might as well forget about playoffs (sabres)

[quote=“psphinx81,post:13,topic:38322"”]

lolol i LOVE how everyone is jumping ship!!

true fans unite! GO SABRES

[/quote]

Lets go BUF FA LO

LOL at farva…that is all…

and on a side note, i was really really hoping this would happen…that they’d start off the season like complete shit…because so many idiots with the same mentality as Farva will start trying to get rid of the 39485739845 Ice Bowl tickets they bought trying to make a profit…and i can then get some at cost, or close to it :tup:

In retrospec my thread title was a bit forward, I only meant to say if it the season keeps up the way it has were not going to make the playoffs.

but no everyone say im a moron and know nothing. I watch hockey and see how they arent playing up to par and refuse to hold out any huge optimism.

Im surprised there is this many hugely optimistic people in buffalo with our history of sports. Whatever, I hope im wrong and you can all say I told you so to me, cause id rather be wrong and see the team prosper.

and the bucky gleason comment, just because someone like myself or him says something you dont like doesnt mean his opinion isnt valid.

[quote=“Farva,post:43,topic:38322"”]

I only meant to say if it the season keeps up the way it has were not going to make the playoffs.

[/quote]

well no shit… we are all well aware that no team with more L’s then W’s will make the playoffs.

for the record, i fucking hate vanek.

ya ive been a livid sabres fan since i was 6 years old and i will never not watch them just kuz they suck but it deffinitly doesnt look like their makin it this year…your all in denial proly

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:44,topic:38322"”]

for the record, i fucking hate vanek.

[/quote]

Good player, definetly not worth 7.1 mil avg a year for 7 years thought.

Vanek needs to show the fuck up for what were paying him

[quote=“The_Russian,post:47,topic:38322"”]

Vanek needs to show the fuck up for what were paying him

[/quote]

too much pressure on him. The team as a whole needs to produce first and as of right now it is not happening.

and for the record Peatsch or whatever he fucking blows. He is scared and rushs plays and passes too much. as soon as he touches the puck its gone.