miss matched tire question

Look, I’m NOT saying drag radials are not going to get more grip, even on the street. I’m saying cost vs benifit, street vs dedicated tire. You know what I’m saying, and while it comes off as alittle edgy, I think you can agree with me. While a drag radial is going to provide slightly more traction on the street, you arent going to see significant gains until you get some universal heat in them (and not just cruising at a high speed, or cornering heat). Woody would probably be better off spending his money on a wider, taller, street tire which will help him get traction. Not only that but his car, being a turbo car, has a bit of lag anyway which will help him get traction whereas your fbody has instant torque that even I’m jealous of. (Hence the LS1 purchase). We’re saying the same thing, there’s just a bit of a language barrier here. As for the N2’s, I dont know anyone who runs them as a track tire, which is why I dismissed them. Everyone I know runs Hoosiers, 710’s, MSPCs, or RA1’s and just recently Ive been hearing good things about Nitto NT01’s.