Missing a Neon, need some help

Long story short, my late brother-in-law lost his car saturday night. It’s a black '98 Neon with cancer spots. It’s kinda beat. It should be somewhere between the airport and East Aurora, maybe in a field somewhere?? The cops haven’t found it yet but I figured I throw it up here in case anybody has seen it, maybe in a parking lot or something. Post up if anyone has seen it or even a possibility of it. Thanks.

pic of said car might help, anything in specific that would set it apart? i see ALOT of black neons in the area so yeah.

he lost it, or was it stolen

Dude, where’s your car?

Not to sure if it was lost or stolen, seeming how he died suddenly on tuesday no one knows the story. I’m sorry but I don’t have any pics of it, but it does have gray cancer spots above the windshield and above the left rear window.

[quote=“supry,post:5,topic:26724"”]

Not to sure if it was lost or stolen, seeming how he died suddenly on tuesday no one knows the story. I’m sorry but I don’t have any pics of it, but it does have gray cancer spots above the windshield and above the left rear window.

[/quote]

sorry about the loss,

but this seems kinda fishy

[quote=“supry,post:5,topic:26724"”]

[/quote]

WTF? like shot suddenly or heart attack? Sorry for your loss but that is one nutty story.

basically, all we know is that he went out saturday night to a bar by the airport, (already checked there for the car), ended up walking through a field and then down Bowen rd in E.A. Between the bar and then no one knows what happened. We are hoping that if we find the car we can maybe figure out what happened. He then committed suicide on Tuesday afternoon.

wow…that’s awful. i’m sorry for your loss. That story should really be investigated further if possible

he walked from the Airport to EA, thats one long walk, altho I work in that area (I drive for a living) I will keep my eyes open. do you have a plate #?

We don’t think he walked the whole way, probably drove most of it, but anything is possible. I’ll try to get a plate # later, but even if anyone sees a car similiar, post it up and I’ll look into it.

sorry to hear…crazy story… i’m sure it will all piece together soon.

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:12,topic:26724"”]

sorry to hear…crazy story… i’m sure it will all piece together soon.

[/quote]

:werd:

sorry for the loss, but on a side note that story seems a little off kilter to me, are you really sure it was a suicide i mean thats just weird

^^^yah, we are sure

Sorry for your loss.

Abandon this method of finding a lost car. Just contact the police. They’ll spread the word to neighboring districts. The car will be spotted within an hour or two.

[quote=“supry”"]

The cops haven’t found it

[/quote]

^^ They have been looking since Sunday.

Wow I feel so bad. That is a horrible story…So you think he may have deliberatly hidden the car to hide something? Check for ponds/lakes nearby would be my best guess.

Again I am so sorry for the loss.

[quote=“supry,post:17,topic:26724"”]

^^ They have been looking since Sunday.

[/quote]

Oh ok. I’ll keep my eyes open for a beat black neon in any unusual places.

wait so he lost the car some time saturday then commited suicide the following tuesday?