Moderation, Recent Offtopic splitting and the BS siituation on the forum

ya cheatin fuck

live chat =win

i’m not cheatin bitch!! u knew i was a whore from the beginnig. other wise u wouldn’t of left ole ben on my night stand

ok we are goin o/t moron …now about live chat and the slowmarro section

yea like for instance I just went back to the offtopic thread, Hank’s

got removed…that was on topic

can u say B I A S ??? HMMMM

I got some bad news fellas, im shuttin the studio down

http://www.chappellecenter.com/seasontwo/episodes/images/210_1.jpg

no mo recording ? dam

I’ve been a regular on here for a while and I won’t lie, I’ll stick quite a few useless posts in at times some on topic, some just busting stones, etc. But I will say I HATE going into threads where it’s been taken over by PJB, Hank, Adam(94Gt5.0), and John(88slowmarro) going on and on and on about PJB’s car or dicks or ballsacks or whatever else they talk about :lol
It’s to the point where I’ll come on, look in threads I’ve posted in last, make a few posts and not come back on for the rest of the day or whatever due to just useless banter that can be discussed on AOL Instant Messenger, or some kind of messaging and not a thread about what you purchased last or Shift W.O.T.

Only way ima open it back up, is if yall go to 5th street, and get me some sugar cookies.

Damnit, I just realized im going o/t…sorry lol, its too easy!

Oh youre just as guilty as anyone lol. And id like to think PBJ is wayyy worse than i am, i just try to help him with his jalopy here and there. Which now that you mentioned his car, this thread is usless :lol

Thank you, I knew more people felt the same way and agreed with me.

mr offtopic himself. did u check the tampon sale’s out at cve yet ?

live chat what ?

he says he hates it yet he’s still laughing :wierd

and Im sure atleast a few of your 18,000 posts strayed off topic a bit. Youve got more posts than anybody here. At times I live on here and have nowhere near 18,000 posts.

for real, i think i mostly agree with what hank said…

stuff like build threads, for sale, articles etc should stay on topic and be heavily moderated for splitting any OT posts out of the thread…

but other threads IMO if u mod them heavily, are gonna lead to crying like this whole thread…

i never seen so many cry babies before on a forum, especially one that is local i thought local forums would be calm and more mature…LOL !

but vlad dont loose your cool man ! and by the way some people here kiss ass so much vlad doesnt even need to whipe

…puckers up and gets on knees :bowdown :rofl

I think the heavy modding is necessary. Brett is doing a good job.

I’ve been posting here for a while as well. I don’t post nearly as much as alot of the people do on here because it’s mostly useless shit being posted anyways. I have no interest in wanting to go to the lot with all the BS going on in here, I can only imagine what its like at the lot. I turn to this forum merely for comic relief. I don’t find anything on here to be constructive or informative.

+1 Infinity. It’s sad when people dont want to join a site because of the rep it has.

We should one site for the 518 area, it would be so much easier to talk with everyone and coordinate shit.

The useless banter is getting old.