Modern Warfare 2

my advice is dont play with laura…lol…she cheats

I love when dirty sluts cheat.

What types of games are you guys playing? When I play on free for all I tend to do really well (haven’t had less kills than deaths in many rounds) and end up near the top of the leaderboard. But when I do the team deathmatch, I am usually middle of the pack. For some reason the free for all is a lot easier.

lol how do i cheat? not my fault i like to team kill and you just happen to be there.

well then your in for a treat. guffey and i are running a special this month.

you cheat, u used to kill me repeatedly…lol…i would spawn back and BAM there u was shootin me

lol was this when you were on my team or the other team?

best bet is to just learn to camp. seems kinda lame but you learn the controls of shootinb better i’ve found. besides, once you are able to play hardcore deathmatch, thats all ppl do anyway.

maybe because you suck?

Campers suck. halo 2 / 3 has to be the worst. although h3 their was nobody on the other night, got my ass kicked still by some german folks FML

Haven’t bought MW2 yet. probably too late now, the kiddies will kick my ass.

i still havent beat Mario 1 without the game genie… but i can’t be fucked with in tecmo super bowl!

:rofl: be oh be sound worse then I. Last game beat was mortal combat on game gear :rofl:

i got bored fast with games that last forever…i cant recall the last time i played a mission on GTA…i usually find a regal, put switches on it and do some drive-bys on the the Ballers… i like sports games cause i can play a game or two and turn it off, doesnt keep me sucked in.

There is missions on GTA ? just joking, Own 1-3 get side tracked shooting up people.
Never completed any. that shit is intented for A.D.D

HAHA do some drive bys on the ballers.

Didn’t know you got the XBOX, we’ll have to play Halo3 sometime, my gamertag is dannyth3kid.

the original PC GTA with the 70 GSX on the cover is still the best… doing bloody dougnuts on dead bodies, hacking the cars to make them other stuff (ecto 1, general lee, etc)

the og PC from overheard is gangsta Have a link to DL it?
Indeed gangster gbody worthy
Holy fuck that was on my PC 4 computers ago :rofl:

I got the original GTA on my PSP. aahhh memories…

I have GTA 1 and 2 off rockstar’s website for free.

http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/

That is awesome. Fighting the Yakuza

My PS3 tag is chadnel25