Modern Warfare 2

I just got MW2 gamer tag is tonydsrt (ps3) add me to ur friends this whole online gamer thing is new to me i never thought id have this much fun over winter

Also im gonna pick up a mic/bluetooth whats a good product?

ill add you tonight. i was going to see if a normal cell phone bluetooth works? i dont see why it wouldnt

Edit

Ya i seen all the reviews of MW2 and just got it sunday along with the ps3 slim:bigthumb:

i bought the ps bt headset, kind of expensive but its nice

mw2 game tag markk449 on ps3 add me

says that yours isnt valid

i just beat the game tonight. kinda lame. i figured it’d be longer. thank goodness for multiplayer

I was disappointed at how short MW1 was.

XBL: Parker 1106

love the game, and the online is great, was anyone else disappointed at them ending the campaign that way?

the scenerio you mean? yeah i thought it was shit. but online > *

Single player campaign was disappointing and way too short. Online FTW.

My XBL tag: MeatPony

yeah way too short single player, but the online is one worth playing til the next one comes out, blows halo 3 out of the water.

I’ve never played either online.

what difficulty level did u have it on

dunno. prob easy since ive never played before… but the difficulty wont make the game any longer.

It doesn’t add any content, but it certainly makes it longer. In the easier modes you can practically walk through the levels. In the hard modes you have to get a strategy and use some tact to kill the baddies.

ill have to redo

TURLTE BEACH headset is the way to go with MW2

x2 turtle beachs ftw. $200 on headphones and you can hear everything going on.

Nobody buys COD for Single Player, same with Halo… I didn’t even know those games had single player. lol.