More workout talk (Split from purchase thread)

Slow down…gaining size is a SLOW DRIP at BEST, but you should see some strength gains in that time.

Yep, he will never understand that he could make 10x the ‘gains’ with the proper diet, and a 1/4 of the time in the gym, or less:Idiots

Oh, and thanks guys, you’re making me want to get back at it 100 percent!

fuck the gym! time to start fucking tanning. get this, i had a guy drive by me today while i was walking my dog and he litterally stoped his car. so i thought he was guna ask about the dog but instead he said i was glowing while he drove down the street and that i need to getta damn tan. thing is, this guy was pasty like me…but he probly dont walk around with his shirt off. lesson learnd today my friends

protein and creatine ext are AWESOME but the only thing is make sure you take them CONSISTANTLY or you wont see shit for gains… Most dudes (no offense becuase you prolly just did the same thing lol) go out and buy 1 container of protein… Thats awesome if you plan on going back to gnc every 2-3 weeks but when I go I buy a 6-8 month supply of that shit so I dont get lazy. You gotta take that shit 2-3 times a day EVERY DAY! Most people after they empty a bottle stop taking it and dont buy more, im like WTF? lol

Me and you could GTL…(gym tan love), that shit we did at the last LG meet was hot

wait wut

That’s the thing…protein is not a supplement, it’s a FOOD, does NOT MATTER what form it’s in!! Good advice.

oh i know, im not going to see huge gains for a while, what i meant was to see results like with being able to bench and squat more within 4 weeks. i know this is a slow gain game from previous working out stuff. im just looking to gain some strength first and later will be the size stuff.

lolz

lmao, i only had enough cash for a month supply today, but i used to buy 2 or 3 since the protein goes thru quickly… this is my first experience with creatin tho, any advice on what is best with that… its in pill form if that matters

Didnt have No doze at either places, said they havent seen it in a while, might try rite aid tomorrow on lunch

Right. Gaining strength and size is a graph shaped like a staircase

I’m sure they had it bro, under a different name. One of the other brands starts with an E, and typically the store brand will just be called ‘alertness aid’ or something.

drink lots of water, no joke

Just stay consistant with the protein powders… Creatine pills are more expensive but it all works the same… next time go right on ebay and get a POUND of ETHYL ESTER creatine NOT monohydrate which is prolly what you got today, its the BEST and only like $30 for like a YEARS supply. Drinks CRAAZYY water on creatine and youll grow like a motherfucker… Youll gain waterweight but fuck it, water makes you strong.

good looks man, i need all the info i can get.

yeah i do drink a lot already, but the pills are fucking HORSE sized lol. i figured id have to drink a shit ton just to get those down

Eh maybe they did, didnt really know what i was looking for so i asked a lady at the pharmacy

ill PM you and get some specifics in prlly 2 to 3 weeks on what i should be getting hah…

Next time ask her for some adderall for the price of…on the house

Haha :lol im out of NO xplode too :banghead