Motards, K20's, and Niskayuna Police

I am going to make fun of Stallmer the whole time I am there

ya i hear ya there, nisky’s a bunch of flameing cock blowers, good luck man

hahaaha

It’s not even the fact that I am bitching about the tickets, which I am not. I was in the wrong and I brought it upon myself obviously. It’s just how the entire matter was handled by the officers there, and how completely UNPROFESSIONAL they were acting toward all of us is what pisses me off. The people that were there can vouch for me when I say that.

And thanks for the good luck wishes tonight, I appreciate it.

ya but colonie acts “UNPROFESSIONAL” at times too, i just think cops are dicks unless you have them for neighbors like yourself :thumbup

Yeah, all of the small town upstate cops are on constant power trips and insist on trying to be the big hero…

and its funny cause you can usually remember what type of person they were in high school, then 10 yrs later… look i’m a COP!

Just got back from court. NO POINTS, 75 dollar fine! Haha

excellent read… typical summer antics

I too just got back from court. I got the misdemeanor reckless driving completely thrown away. Only thing I got was avoiding a traffic device (2 points) and the unlicensed operation (no points), for a grand total of $350 in fines after all court fees. Plus $200 for Jean, the best lawyer ever :number1

Not too bad at all! Plus we told the judge I am a broke college student and he gave me until the end of July to pay the fine. :lol

all and all… well spent if you ask me. A good story and summer antics are sometimes worth the fee.

It’s even got a happy ending! A story to tell your kids. Seems well worth it to me.

And yeah, I have never had a problem with a single cop in RI, MA, WA, LA, or anywhere else in NY except North Colonie.

I like to look at it as part of the operating costs of the bike. :lol

It was my first time going to traffic court (never got a ticket in my life until now), so I look at it as an educational learning experience as well.

chris your effin lucky jean is the shit

+1 Brotha

congrats :wow

my “unauthorized speed contest” was ~$340 including court fees, surcharges and “lawyer fees” ( :shifty ) :smiley:

that’s not TOO bad