Motivations for tailgating?

pass left keep right dipshit.

check my spelling for this useful URL:

http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/

I said two lane road. No one should be passing anyone on a road consisting of two lanes, each side travelling in the opposite direction.

Your still an idiot, plain n simple

Then why would you change lanes over in front of them?..if you shouldn’t be in that lane.

What the fuck are you talking about

bottom line, dont pace in the left lane. dont be a dick and slow down just becuase you think your funny, becuase i gurantee the person behind you doesnt think so. if your getting tailgated its probably because your going to slow in the left lane. I dont care if you are inching passed the car in the right lane.

People that tailgate on roads with no passing lanes are fucking retarded. “Plain n simple”.

2 different roads and 2 different driving styles.

residental roads and roads that are only 1 lane in each direction - as long as you’re going around the speed limit, no problems

Highway and 2 lane roads each direction - stay the fuck out of the left lane. If you are passing, get it the hell done and move over if someone is coming up on you. If you are being tailgated and you are in the left lane(no matter how fast you are going), you are in the wrong, move over.

Thank you, that’s what I was getting at.