Motor went

sorry to hear about your motor for the 5th time now…hope to see you @ the track next year…good luck with the build

me too

that doesnt pretain to a LS1 buddy, so try again. go visit tech and try and explain your lack of knowledge about them and they will shot you down in a heart beat. you can think you know shit on a DSM board but when it comes to LSXs you have no fucking clue.

and youre one to speak about any motor issues last i checked you got a good number of casulaities under your belt cause of your lack of knowledge

on a stock or modded LSX youll see around 40 at 500 rpms, 40 at 800 rpms or 40 at 1000 rpms and as high as 80 WOT

so with your lack of knowledge then Laura00ws6 should only have 5psi at idle for oil psi…dumbass her’s is at 45psi at 500

another thread down the toilet… :frowning:

now I wanna see Justin start bitchslappin

your’e right, lsx’s are a completely different motor than EVERY OTHER MOTOR EVER BUILT.

FYI the number i gave you came from 3 books: building dodge motors for trans/am series, building industial grade international inline 4’s, and building latemodel GM 350s. but you’re right lsx’s are so different from every engine ever produced.

What i find the most amusing is we supply valid information and you say “fuck you you think you know shit you fuck” :blah::blah: your head is so big these days there’s no room in here for anyone who actually gives a damn about why justins motor went. Some of us are spouting out theories and valid arguments as to contributing factors and you’re “fuck you it’s the oil pump you fuck i think i know shit on ls1 boards blah blah”

seriously quit with your arguing and LISTEN.

youre comparing a LSX to mopars and SBC they arent the same!!! ppl that think they are, are completely wrong. ppl that go off a SBC setup will think a LSX cam specs are insane. but reality they arent even that crazy compared to soem hardcore LSX cams

10psi at 1000 rpms will ruin the motor in this case. also my old ass 302 ho sees 35-40 psi at idle

and you cant even compare these motors to little inline motors

as for my head its funny how some of you worry about it. did you once read that his issues started right after the oil pump install… you would also know that alot of ppl in the LSX comunity have had issues with O rings not sealign well when doing a cam swap. also when some ppl swap to the LS6 oil pum that hte little blue spring inside them for the pressure has been weaker then the brown spring found in the none LS6 pumps

see you would know thta if you had a clue but you dont so just but out. now since justin isnt the only one with a LS6 oil pump with low psi and has had motor issues then you should do more searching, or in your case some searching to realize what really could be the culprit. some even go as far as shiming the LS6 blue spring to help get psi back up

first you said it was too lean, then said it was too rich… so for you to say those two then you shouldnt even be posting.

um sbc 350s and lsx’s are sooo different

oh it will happen :smiley: :slap:

plz show me where i said justins motor was too lean, and then again plz show me where i said justins motor was too rich, plz quote me exactly…i belive i said DETONATION.

anyways the “spring” your’e refering to now brings in a whole different setup to the equation i’m sure you’re not aware of. PSI vs FLOW, it allows for a higher volume of oil at a lower pressure, when it comes to oil and fuel i’d much rather have a higher volume than pressure. oh well this is retarded you’re now throwing accusations that i don’t know dick about my own engine building when this isn’t even your own god damn car.

kurt go back to DSMs and blowing them up and worring about how to be a new inventor of a 9 sec dsm

arguing with you is just worthless cause you have no idea about a LSX, so why you even in this thread and if you recall his issues was from day one when the cam/oilpump installed. not after the tune

is it that hard to get it to thru your fucking head? i mean im sure i can make it get in there

i’m not even arguing, i’m not calling you names i’m telling you that there are more factors to a spun bearing than oil pressure. and if you’re gonna make me look like an ass in your sig at least spell your ownage right

but speaking of blowing cars up (which i’ve never done) what happened to the motor in the old grey gt that never even turned over :kekegay:

it might not be his car, but he has teh exact same set up but 19 plus cubes

carbs>*:op:

dont know never had a gray GT

youre end of racing season 2 yrs ago was cause of youre mishap, same with a few of your buddy’s cars

efightin you fuckheads

kurt, u wannna say quiks head is soo fucking big, go look in a damn mirror, ur just at the exact same level as him

quik, u fuck, im going to pimp smack you for arrguin wiht this shit all over again

if ur taking about great foods, yes, carbs like pasta and breads are great, but for motors, no :smiley:

it wouldnt be like this if that fucktard had a clue about what he was talking about. his knowledge dont apply here one bit but still trys to blame shit.
should i lend your messican a step ladder to aid in your pimp smacking

hopefully your not talkin about my car… my engine blew in somebody elses hands :ugh:

haha. sorry to be a spelling nazi(or off topic), but there is something sort of funny about spelling intelligence wrong when calling someone else out on a lack of intelligence.

i dont really see why this same conversation keeps popping up.
BlackSS knew the motor was shakey, he wanted to have fun til winter, he had quik play with it (amongst other modifications)… it popped, like he knew it probably would. it doesnt mean its quik’s fault.
now it’s winter and new motor time. no biggie.