Mounting tires on Reverse mount wheels,were?

Hello,

I have a set of expensive wheels that I got with my car when I purchased it last year. I’m finally getting tires for them now. They are brand new, but reverse mount.

Is there anyone in the area that can mount tires on reverse mount wheels w/o damaging them? I’m willing to pay extra, just as long as they are not damaged.

Anyone recommend a tire shop?

Thanks!

its just as easy to mount tires on reverse mount wheels as it is to mount on normal wheels

all you have to do is take your time

i work for ntb in lower burrell if you want i can mount them for you

as various people on here come to me and can vouch for the quality work we do at my store

Thanks… there is a NTB in Greensburg,PA which is only 15 minutes away from me. … But, I was worried that since they have to be put face down that they will be messed up unless the machine has protector attachments. I know I had a set of cheap reverse mount wheels that a shop messed them up b/c they had an older tire machine.

I don’t really trust the NTB in Greensburg though… so I may drive out to you b/c I don’t want anyone to mess these up.

How much do you charge to mount reverse mount aftermarket wheels? These are SSR SP1s… 17x7.5 with 215/40/17 and 18x9" with 255/35/18…

Well… someone from New Stanton UPS decided to pick up and walk off with my 255/35/18’s… so I’ll have to wait until next week to get replacements unless they find them.

If you’re close to Greensburg I can pick them up for you have them done here. Or if you want you can bring them up and I can turn them around for you in about an hour or so. We have people come to us from all over to get nice wheels and tires mounted and balanced. We have the best stuff Hunter makes.

I can vouch for Joel, he’s a good dude. Even though he drives a civic. :stick:

Thanks guys’… I’ll keep both places in mind… But, these stolen/lost tires in New Stanton are going to hold me back from gettting this done for atleast another week unless they find them.

I got my tires mounted. They were not even reverse mount wheels. I learned what makes rims reverse mount. the shop I bought the wheels off of… said they were reverse mount… Anyway, I’m happy.

car looks nice