Movie thread.

Maybe I’ll watch Drive in the near future due to high ratings ^

Saw Hugo last night and was a little too fairy tail’ish - typical happy ending for me.

Drive was excellent, cinemotography was off the fucking hook.

Protip: It was not an action movie.

Saw 21 jump street on Sunday. Definitely a funny ass movie.

I saw The Sitter last week.

God what a terrible movie. I was entertained and it was free but god was it terrible plot/structure/believability wise.

tucker and dale vs evil. funny horror comedy.

Watched that on Netflix def good for a few laughs haha.

You know what, I watched this movie and it was totally not what I was expecting. I laughed my ass off.

Blonde was hot btw.

heck yeah she was! she was one of, if not the best part of that movie.

def had some good laughs in it.

Being John Malkovich: cool concept, well executed. Definitely worth the watch

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind: ditto

Food Inc.: eye opening for me, someone who was almost entirely ignorant on the subject. Again, worth the watch

Senna: very well produced, I’d recommend it to anyone, even non geargeads. For gearheads who can appreciate the story even more I’d highly recommend it.

Ip Man 1&2: fuckin sweet action scenes and decent storylines

13 Assassins: awesome movie. Went into it with moderate expectations and they were exceeded tenfold

All on Netflix instant watch btw

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was honestly not what I expected it to be, for whatever reason I expected a lot more action and explosions, but I was not dissapointed at all, except by the ending. Though I’m sure there will be more movies that relate with the books. It was a nice mystery/suspense type movie, it’s worth watching.

The rape scene is honestly disturbing to me, the whole setup that led to it and how it played out afterwords just made it feel a little to real and really fucked with my head while I was watching it.

Also watched Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol the other night… It was a fun watch but after 3 other movies they have not come close to how awesome I thought the original was. There was some good LOL moments, the action was pretty good, but to be honest just in how Tom Cruise looked it felt almost impossible that a guy like him could still have the moves like he does. I mean he looks pretty fit, but nothing like what youd expect out of some bad ass agent. Not the best movie in the world, glad I dident waste money to go see it in theateres, but a fun watch on the couch at 2am

I liked Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Oh dont get me wrong, i thought it was a great movie, i just expected something different i guess from the preview, for some reason I expected it to me more fast paced

I still think the foreign version of The Girl with the Dragon tattoo that you can stream on Netflix is better than the new one.

Just gotta deal with subtitles.

Rape scene didn’t bother me too much. :rofl :shifty

What did I just watch? :eek3

I also saw Young Adult last night and was honestly expecting more out of it, acting was definitely good however and some awkward social situations thrown together.

Wifey read the book and wants to see it, going to pick up the DVD for her and was wondering if it was a good movie. I will take your word for it, you seem to have good taste in movies.

Well duh, I have good taste in everything.

It was different, but I enjoy gritty stuff like that.

i enjoy movies with great rape scences

This

While not rape…

Requiem for a dream FTW. A2A

SO FKING HOT

http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/2/23/68/2/@/162826-jennifer-connelly-dans-requiem-for-a-637x0-3.jpg

Watched Fido. It’s a zombie satire set in the 50s where due to some kind of radioactive event everyone who dies turns into a zombie. But the govt has a branch designed to contain them and basically turn them into workers/pets. I thought it was pretty funny and worth a watch.