Mudda Fuggin WHEEL THEIVES!!!!

Okay, I am a couple day late on this as I have been going insane with work, phone puking out on me, no internet at home, prepping house to move into eventually, LONG days (over 20 hours)

Anyways. Last Friday, late night at the shop trying to figure out this Altima I got here for a no start. Yadda yadda. I finally say fuck it. Start my car and let her warm up so I can do an oil change. (probably 10:30pm) I go back out not even 5 minutes later, as I get in my car I just have this weird ass feeling to do a circle check, meh. I do it, what do I find. TWO missing wheel nuts on my front passengers wheel. One on the floor one totally gone.

Thankfully I had spares, put em on. Torqued all the wheels to be sure. Did my oil change.

Now. I know, well I sincerely hope it was no one off SON. Not like these wheels are mucho denero anyways. The fact of the matter is someone TRIED to steal my wheels in front of MY SHOP!

So everyone, keep your eyes open.

K thanks, bye now

get cameras and a gun

Damn! Or maybe you didn’t tighten your lug nuts properly?

Mark…really? LoL.

To boot I have a Snap-On Torque wrench JUST for my car. Locked up so no one fucks with it too!

locking lug nuts?

Mine are 10-spline or some shit? Some crappy ass tuner lugs. Have yet to find some good ones in a 12x1.5 thread small enough in diameter to fit my wheels :frowning:

the crack heads always blame the crack heads

and the true crack heads always get upset when someone doesn’t blame anything on them. Although they like to think that.

Crack head

are the wheels you have even worth stealing?

hey man, Someone stole two wheel nuts off my rear about a month ago. Maybe they are collecting

your xgf is trying to kill you

Too bad our wheel lugs are 12x1.25 :wink:

it was me… what?

was that wrong?

should i not have done that?

Not really…in my mind at least.

That would NOT surprise me!

It’s to bad yours are 12x1.25. Mine how ever, are not;)

your trippin out… u prolly didnt even tighten em properly… 5 mins? and they were gone? its either u didnt tighten em or theres some dumb ass idiots that have no idea what there doing. haha

wheels were not gone. by spares I meant spare lug nuts.

FAIL

This way you will provide the police with evidence of you shooting the thief… that’s not cool.

Just get the gun! LOL!