My '01 Audi S4 progress

yea i’m very impressed the way its turning out :smiley:

so how much did you end up having to put into it?

very nice work. you seem like you took your time and did things the right way. :tup:

dessert deli plaza. did u get your dog groomed while you washed it?

Nice, do you have the headlight sprayers/covers?

llol, no but pizza works did screw up my lunch order :tdown:

yea, the sprayers should be in on wednesday, and the caps are already painted. So when the car comes back i’ll be set

DIAF, j/k too many Silver S4’s around now I gotta make mine stand out more.
:tup: to the good work, looks nice.

Are you leaving the rear debadged?

great progress I cant wait to see this when its done

Put it on ebay, and go buy yourself a house.

I hope that title comes back clean for you.

the title wont come back clean (2nd time it was stolen), but i dont mind b/c i dont see myself selling it anytime soon.

as for money i have about $3k into it when counting the summer rims/tires. so overall about $8500

very nice…

Is it a 6spd or tip? (probably answered about 100 posts ago)

three on the tree…

its a 6spd

And a 289 lol.

basically any place that sells rims will have spacers. in rochester, auto finishers had 1/4" spacers for 8 bucks each i think.

do you know how to put the spray covers on? bc i work at holtz body shop and we work on audis all the time. lemme know if you need any specific body help.

thats real nice

work looks great

spray covers can bite my ass … spent all day saturday getting the damn headlight squirters in and they didnt even work! so i pulled them out and i’m just going to ‘glue’ the caps to the bumper. not worth the extra $200 to get them working.

also i update the interior with the Drive+Play, also with bluetooth install. I’ll get pictures sometime this week.

Car looks great, congrats on the progress!

get the sprayers working, its awesome in the snow/slush to blast ur headlights clean