My Baby is finally coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Update* She's home

Sorry for the Excitement but afer 14 yrs my Iroc-Z will be coming home.Finally tracked the guy down from a mutual friend and will be picking it up for $1500 Sat morning!!!He said it doesn’t run and thinks it needs a fuel pump but I could care less about that.I Plan to get it running and drive it as is the rest of summer.Next spring it should me a mid 10 sec car and sometime in the next few years and maybe as early as next year,The car WILL receive a COMPLETE frame-off resto and be my kids car when I’m gone.
May actually try and buy a certain 88 Iroc for a donor:krazyjon:
D

awesome D

About time you got back in the game. Congrats!

mr oroc has the perfect shell for u :wink:

One other thing,When I say 10 sec,That is all motor and built correct the first time with the best parts.

Shell???I want the drivetrain if I remember right what it was

how does one do a frame off on a car that dosent have a frame? haha
Congrads either way

all it needs is a motor! haha

lol good one but ya know what I mean

uh oh oroc is viewing

lol i dont have a motor. I spun a bearing in the LS1 at the end of last year, I have a broken LS1 bottom end, sold the heads/cam/intake and sold the 6spd clutch etc… I now have a built th400 w/ trans brake. Im working on getting a new LSx in it along with the th400, when its up and running again it will be for sale next summer

Don’t spend the $$$.I guess I may be going 400SB, Auto, and new rear.Obviously the parts will be top of the line and I thought most of yours were.Tranny and rear were I thought.
Be back in an hour

congrats

:needpic:

D…I know of a certain 600hp 383 stroker for sale…all of the best into it. that will get you into the 10s easy…he wants a lot less than what hes into it for…but you gotta act soon. lmk.

Niceeeeeeee

Going carb = bad idea for a cruiser.I had a mild ~300hp 350 and it got 8mpg with a Holley on top of it.

LSx is your only option. :smiley:

LOL I’m spending $30K restoring an 86 camaro,Ya think I car what the MPG is?

Well holy poo, congratulations. You always did bring this car up every time I’ve spoken with you. :tup:

sent ya a txt