My Build Thread LS1/FD Its Fast!

This was a secret? I got pics if someone wants to paypal me $$$$

lol

For what I am doing they will serve quite well. The next step up was like $800 more and well I made the decision to put it towards building this instead. Also I think your entire car is crap so we are good.

Pics posted fggt

Updated 1st post! lol

for the record, I have no problems with you…I’m just saying that it seems like you get a little too upset about what other people think.

I am glad I sparked this thread though, I like following the builds here

lol, fair enough

Drew is hater supreme :bowrofl:

add him to the list I guess

No I don’t take it personally at all. I just think it is rude of people to always want to interject their ideas of what one should do. I mean do you want people commenting on what you wear everyday, what you ate for lunch, how you did your hair? Well I sure wouldn’t and when people bug me about a color, or wheel choice, or some other fggty opinion I just think it is douchy since I obv put time, effort, thought, and money to build things how I want. For people who like the feedback thats cool I guess but I just don’t think posting a pic means OMGZ everyone tell me what you think and what you would have done!!! Now that is enough discussing that in this thread feel free to pm me if you want to discuss it further.

Lets focus on the cooler things like Heaters and pushrods. :slight_smile:

You going to bottle this :tspry:

Yes but I built it mostly to tool around in and run some track day events so it might not see bottle at the 1/4 mile but probably on zzz highway.

It’d be better if it still had the rotary.

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

I cant believe you finally sold out and made a thread…

I have a red on in my sig that has a rotary in it still. :fyi:

Agreed but it needed to be done. At least people will now now its me when I rape them this season.

sweet!

It was kinda sarcastic, I’m helping my old man do an LS1 FC.

how long did this all take you?

Wait.
Can you please do a bottle under the seat and push button “window switch” by the head unit?

does that actually exist btw? always wanted to know LoL

Fucking awesome. :tup:

This is a project I’ve always wanted to do.

nice project. It is good to see a car being done right instead of just being modded with APC garbage.

I have like maybe 5 days of work into it? It has been going on for about 4-5 weeks but I usually only have enough free time to do one day a week. It has made good progress because of the people helping though!

LOL find it and I will do it.

Thanks man!