MY CAR GOT STOLEN PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump…thought maybe I’d find it under a melted snowbank but nothing yet :frowning:

still got my eyes open

Is this for real man?.I feel super bad for you man.

Bump, just for shits.

Hurts reading this, eyes peeled. Best of luck.

man this is a sad story, its like looking for a missing child,trust me bro i know how u feel about ur car, i hope u find it soon, im keping an eye out in brampton,
lets keep this search alive

That sucks shit, Beautiful car. Any updates on it?

Will be on the lookout, I’m from the area and I’ll be driving around a lot today and tomorrow. wasn’t this the car in the ‘for sale’ threads?

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

riiight this is quite an old thread but I guess I can still try to be on the lookout :stuck_out_tongue:

lololllllllllllllll

bump. wow thats sad.

I know this is an old thread, theres a kouki I spotted near the no frills newcastle a few weeks ago. It had battles but the lug nuts weren’t the same. I highly doubt it was yours but I figured I’d let you know incase it’s still out there somewhere.

Londoner checking in, most likely if its been this long the car has been dismantled and shipped. Since only 5% of crates get checked, a lot of stuff gets through.

(Heard this from an OPP friend of mine.)

^you watch too much TV. Nobody is exporting a 15+++ yr old nissan to somewhere, or the parts. Its not a S63 amg.