MY CAR GOT STOLEN PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get his plates, you can get some valuable information on them! Hopefully that could be the culprit or a member of SON? :-\

Thanks for the continued support guys, still haven’t found anything :frowning:

On a more serious note if white rabbit’s car is seen don’t post it on here as I am sure the guy is a lurker or member. Send white rabbit an email so he can pass it along to the appropriate people.

well if i see the car im not posting shit im going to get it myself i dont give a shit about the reward really but if somebody stole my car i wouldnt care about getting the car back as much as i would want the person that stole it dead soo believe me if i see the guy im stealing the car back and fucking the guy up on spot then u can come pick it up lol

i’m keeping eye out here in welland on the north and south ends theres been a few cars hidden that ive reported before i’ll also get afew of my friends to keep a look out around other areas too(eastdale secondary graduates we are everywhere lol) if i get any news or see anything i’ll hollar in here …keep your head up though man

I spotted a black Kouki with JDM wing in Malvern. Grew up here and first time I had ever seen one around. Right by Malvern mall, heading north on Neilson rd towards Finch ave East. Tried to catch up but dude was speeding. I could have sworn it was your car, unless Jon was in the area.

^ thanks for the effort. Snap a pic if you see it again.

anymore siteings from anyone? i have not seen a single black kouki out in the shwa area.

^^ in that case, user-name fail.

^lols. took me a few seconds…haha.

^^ thank god SOMEONE got it. thought it was gonna be a lost cause haha

lol

shitty story , anything yet?

Still no updates…fingers crossed but I’ve pretty much given up :frowning:

gl man…something has gotta turn up :frowning:

awww man that shit sucks i know this thread is somewhat old but stilll!

Cant believe none of the parts have turned up. weird.

My buddy has an S14 and he put up a want to buy ad on kijiji for S14 kouki front ends and some guy called him from a blocked number and said he has one but my buddy didn’t go through because it was a bit sketchy… I wonder…

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

sorry best of luck man this is balls. such a beautiful car

Bump, as spring is coming…

bless your broken heart. Lol.

Seriously sucks though man.