MY CAR GOT STOLEN PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

sucks to hear man. i got my eyes out in k/w for ya

I can’t believe another one was stolen.

Link: http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?162628-Car-Was-Stolen.-Help

wow man i feel terrible for you.
I will be going to Toronto soon, i will be on the lookout.

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?162644-Kouki-Headlight

maybe this one poster hit a deer driving your car to montreal
its a good chance these s14’s are ending up there and being stripped.

good observation. funny how a guy with a single post is looking for a head light for “his” kouki S14 because he hit a dear(lol stupid mistake) DEER…and he’s from shaddyville so it has to be shipped…

*deer

that’s what happens when you’re in a rush lol

when i was selling my s13 and had people come to look at it, i had some people later on that tried to steel it. it was parked at my uncles house and he called me saying these people keep driving around the block and keep stopping in front of your car. so i went there to see what was going on and these fucking came by slowed down and just stared, so i jumped in my s14 and chased after them and they speed off, got close up to them at the car was full of gang banger punks and they pointed a gun at me so i backed of and they left before i could get the plates, these people are ready to kill you for your car and they just don’t give a fuck, if i was in my dads dodge ram i would have rammed them so fucking hard and called the cops but it didn’t turn out that way.

yea i’ve had people stake out my house in an s13 and when i come out they start there car and hit v-tec running away like pussies.

Bunch of fucking tards…

Just saying this but, b/c there been a lot of car thefts going on,
i have a feeling, they would re-paint that car & stuff like that.
Basically change it so it doesnt look anything like it use to… =/
just saying…

It wouldn’t be easy to re-register. Stolen VIN, Used Vehicle Package, ID requirements, etc. That’s why it makes sense to strip it and part it.

bump

wow gone for good huh that just sucks ass

Shit man. Ill definitely keep a lookout in the richmond hill, thornhill, and north york areas!

CHECK THIS: last night my car blew a coolant line as i was coming off the lincoln parkway in hamilton at dartnall and stone church and so i had to call a tow truck to tow my car back to my girlfreinds house as i turned onto dickenson road off of nebo a black kouki with hid’s came ripping up behind me and the tow truck driver but didnt pass us all the way to my girlfreinds house on the same road and then as we were unloading the car buddy pulls a u’ey up the road and cruizes by again and keeps goin i waved at them even though it kinda sketched me out. but today i seen almost the same car i swear driving down fennel and upper wentworth the only difference as far as i could tell was the battles werent on it that i seen .but he passed me going the other way and lastnight when i seen the car theres no street lights on my girlfreinds street but ill keep my eye out tomarrow but for tonight its not gonna be a good scene if the motherfucker shows up here tonight. ps if this was somone else speek up and who were u lol

guy must have thought someone was trying to steel your car, im sure they wouldn’t be looking to steel 240s in a 240 thats just fucked

Seriously?

lololololololololololololollol

i have a black S14 Kouki in that area nad so does HayMakr

Guys, get out there and start looking around some sketchy shops in your area. I’ll do the same. My 180 got stolen 3 years ago and a SON member found it thanks to a thread. Good luck, I’m on the look out.