MY CAR GOT STOLEN PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m on the road a lot, I will keep an eye out. Post your plate number just in case someone see’s it on the road.

Theres no Companies on any corner around your house that has secuirty by chance?

I would freak, Hope you find a lead soon!

FUCK MAN! :open_mouth:

Dude, I’ll be on the lookout! this is Vaughan, our area, can’t let this shit happen now! :expressionless:

i’m all over the gta for work basically every day, so i’ll keep a lookout for it no doubt. hopefully the fucktards get caught and have their knee caps smashed in. :smiley:

I’ll keep my eyes open too.

If they plan to strip it, it’s not like they can sell the parts on here…

So in the meantime keep an eye out on Kijiji, Craigslist, other forums, etc for ads that have parts similar to yours.

Don’t forget ebay

90% of suby guys are nerds that think their cool cause they bought a car that is fast from the factory, but still have slept with less then 2 chicks.

Anyway, they dont understand your grief. Cause if they get their car stolen they can go another one with the same year, kms, colour and condition. In this case, not gunna happen.

it just doesn’t make sense wouldn’t they cheek first to see if it had a done up sr20? they wont make any money with the ka and if they sell out the parts it still wont come to that much, but keep an eye out for front end convos going for sale that would be one of the big things to get out of the 97-98, did your front end have any sort of marks or scratches that you would be able to identify it from? also tail lights side skirts and the wing. im going to look into some places that i know that sell stolen rims, if your battles come up ill let you know.

Should post this on JDMR if you haven’t already.

Did that yesterday, but thanks!

Post on CASC. Sorry to hear the news. Odds are your car is in york region someplace. Criminals wont take a stolen modified car very far becasue its a police magnet. I know its a long shot but you can go around to automotive industrial areas at night…like heritage road area by markville. Maybe your car is at a shady place like that and they only work at night?..I dunno i’m just throwing ideas out. If you do find out who did it…send me a PM :slight_smile: Goodluck.

man this is shitty, i hope it turns up.

Son has had an good standing with finding stolen cars, hopefully someone spots urs also.

If i were you, i would drive around all the auto body and auto anything shops in or around your area (york region), chances are if someone did steal it to strip it its somewhere around there.

man this guy did not deserve this, he worked so hard to get his 240 to be track ready and just one it’s good enough to have some fun with at mosport it gets taken away from him. this is a sad world we live in were only the super rich can enjoy having a fast car and going to the race track with, but thats the way they want it now only the rich to have cars and no more middle class just rich and poor, i swear if i ever win the lottery witch i play often i will buy you a jdm s15 spec r fully done up, i give you my word on that.

Really sucks to of had this happen. I hope the best for you man, and that the car is recovered in one piece. Hopefully it was just a bunch of young punks that only took her for a joy ride and parked her somewhere.

Thanks guys, really means a lot.

Keep optimistic man, it’s everyone’s worst nightmare to have this happen. Our cars may not be $30,000+ pricetag, but you’ll be hard pressed to find another group of people who have as much genuine passion and heart for their cars as we do. I know that everyone on SON will do their best to help you get her back. Chin up.

-Bill

keeping an eye out man it will turn up jareds 180sx got stolen and was gone for a bit and it turned back up …in an alley behind an oil changers or some shit

I live a bit north of you, I will keep an eye out :slight_smile:

Funny but true…

I’ll be on the lookout rabbit

I’m in Markham I keep a eye out for you too.