My Car Loves Me - Transmission guys please read....

So I have two perspective buyers for my car coming today.

My car decides it doesn’t want to be sold and pukes out all it’s tranny fluid.

Last night after the kids are in bed, I decide to hit the garage and clean the car up.

I end up putting gas in it and driving it. I start increasing the boost. The car feels awesome.

3000 stall with a PT51 turbo and 57 lb injectors - I’m at 18 lbs boost (25 is the sweet spot for this setup)

Did a few holeshots, then hit the throttle at a 25 mph roll and tranny fluid coming out of the torque converter cover like it’s coming out of a garden hose.

I took the inspection cover off, nothing looks broke, it looks like too much fluid to be the front seal.

Any ideas? Trans is a Buick 200R with OD. (lock up converter)

if front seal blows it will pump all the fluid will pump out! so i say u BLEW a seal!

It’s pumping out about 2 to 3 qts in 20 seconds…sound about right?

Trans still works fine (I keep refilling it to pull it in and out of the garage)

:finger: :smiley:

yes,thats correct

Ft pump bushing blew out and pushed the pump seal out DO NOT TRy TO INSTALL A NEW BUSHING it will blow back out . Barry if you need to sell the car pull the trans today and bring it to me i will repair for you today at no cost ! Get R Done

Thanks Shawn, I appreciate the offer.

I’m going to try and sell it like it is.

If one of the guy’s coming today doesn’t want it for $3000, I’m making a derby car out of it for Eurodad to drive in the Fayette Fair. :eek4dance

Your crazy ! why would you lose a grand for less than 2 hours of work ?

if you do not sell the car let me know i may have a buyer

It will be even crazier if I enter it in the derby!

I fed up with cars, ex wives, attorneys, money, work …

I’m looking for cash for the car, give the atty a retainer and start enjoying the summer.

:bigthumb: :bigok: