my car wont start

i was driving and my car started dying everytime i floored it i thought it was the fuel pump so i went changed the fuel pump for a walbro i changed the injector from my other parts car i changed the distributor i put new ngk wires and sparkplugs and ignition coil stilll wont start i checkeed to see if i had spark and all the spark plugs are working i checked to see if the injector have power and the all doo everything is going gas is pumpin and plugs are working and the maf is new two month old it cranks but wont start when i remove the plugs theyre soaked on gas idk whats wrong HELP PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

get a timing light and see if your timing is correct. timing should be a little retard or 0 advance at cranking rpm.
dont flood the engine by cranking too much. crank for 4-10 sec at time. wait 5 min in between. the alternative would be to try to push start. (obviously check timing before push starting). check spark plug gaps. see if any of the injector wires going to the ecu are grounded. do this by getting a multimeter with a continuity checker/beeper. unplug maf and cranck if everything above is working. (this would put it in limp mode but at least you would know whats up then.) if every thing good check see whats ur tps i dont remeber what supuse to read at 0% throttle so check the fsm. (my guess is it should be about 0 to 1).

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

ur welcome

Do a Compression test.

everything is good and still wont start idk know what else to check and push starting wont work either

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

is there any sensor tht would block the engine from starting
all the fuses and relay are good

if you have fuel and have spark and your sparking at the correct time and you have got fuel inside the chamber it should work. the only sensors that could be causing problem are ur tps and maf. change ecu and hope it works.

i have another ecu and it does the same thing but could it be the alternator thts burnt ? whats a tps and i changed the maf to the one from my other car idk what it is does the distributor goes in an particular position ?

Any codes ? You ever overheat? check the 2 wire ecu temp sensor.

no never i was just driving and the car just kept on dying when ever i passed 4000rpm but once i let it set for an hour or so itll start again i changed the fuel pump fuel filter injectors friday night i was driving home and it die i tryed to crank it a couple of times and the battery died really fast i called some ppl we tryed to boos it and push start it and it didnt work but we came back like an hour later boost it and staarted got home parked it shut it off i tryed to star it again the battery was dead so sat morning i changed spark and plug distributor ignition coil and it wont start if i unplug the fuel pump it kinda start four about a sec and thts bout it when i plug it doesnt do anything just but crank but im boosting cuz my bat is dead

Check for codes on your ECU. look for vacuum leaks, maybe start around your FPR. To me it sounds like faulty temp sensor so far, what motor you running?

ka24de stock is and 1992 i swapped it to maunual but tranny has no harness only speed sensor how can i chek for codes if theres isnt any obd plug

Here’s how, http://www.240sx.org/faq/articles/ecm_codes_doch.htm

thanks alot for the codes , where s the crank angle sensor located at the rear do i have to take out the tranny ?

its built in the dizzy. fix or borrow someones distro.

also, check your fuel pump, if its fires a bit with fuel pump d/c, it might not be sending enough pressure.