My experience at Sequence-Garage...

I’m very proud to announce

Vlad got an “excessive noise”

ticket for his exhaust today

THIS is the kind of thing im talking about! Fucking glorious hahaha I love that exhaust its so ridiculous hahaha

Those tools are awesome dude, I’m def going to look into getting them. Esspecially the camber tool. I often need to make more camber changes then toe changes, so its nice to know where I’m at and it looks like it would be easy to setup at the track real quick.

Dont forget that ziptied article was written for the “hardcore” guys at ziptied, so some stuff is a bit more aggressive than normal.

For street cars 0 toe is the best IMO, although most cars have some toe in stock in the back (and front usually) to keep the car easy to drive.

LOL i love it, one day to get a ticket! anyway yea i also got a ‘cant have photocopy of ownership’ bullshit ticket haha gonna fight them soon… peace !!! =)

If you dont want a digital one this is what I have and its been working great thus far.

PS - Where is the shop located? I need to come pick up my parts :slight_smile:

It’s at 642b rogers rd.

Give me a call on my cell or shop number and i’ll givey ou directions dude

Vlad post a sound clip of the exhaust i wanna hear this thing!

oh, getting to sequence was fun…haha…shop is kinda hidden.

i went to meet up with sasha today so he can take a look at why the fuck my 16" rims cause my rotors to grind. and as we both finalized that it was the wheel hub not being big enough, sasha didnt’ even hesitate and went straight into grinding the damn thing manually. he has great advice and he will deliver quality to what he does.

im proud to say that my car has been Sashanized.~~~!!!1111

all the best to Sequence dude.

no your saying it wrong, its “my car is now powered by sequence garage too” lol

you just made it seem like sasha took a huge shit on your car. lol
i agree with vlad and his phrase.

of course, unless sasha really did take a shit on your car…then by all means

hahahaha

Haha yeah, seriously. Where is the entrance? I’ve been to Hero’s bodyshop across the street (it’s at the northeast corner of Rogers & Forbes) and was looking around for your place but couldn’t find shit lol.

iu know when you turn left on to that street… theres an immediate small road that leads to the back of the building across the street from hero’s. go down that narrow path and it will take you to sequence garage.

its like the bat cave

and this beast is the batmobile

http://www.sequence-garage.com/images/mediamainpage/crda.jpg

^ ahaha it does look like a batmobile

sasha does a good job… he did a clean job on my swap…

and yeah… his shop is like the bat cave :smiley:

It’s not about the price. It’s about the quality of the work. It’s obvious that all you seem to care about is the price. Just do it right the first time. If you want it done cheap, go somewhere else. (Not implying in any way that Sequence Garage is expensive) I would probably go to Sequence if I needed quality work done.

That’s the problem with SON, everyone is too interested in getting everything for the “cheapest” price. And then they complain how bad the product or service is after.

Just go rent a welder and do it yourself. Cheapest solution![/quote] i’ve noticed this aswell, this is why i’ve stopped doing welding for other people, my work is is too pricey for everyone cuz they want a 10$ fix. no one wants quality work done anymore… kinda sad really… and to think i just spent 6g’s and a new MIG and TIG welder, lol. and for this reason (that so many people want to spend 50$ to have a frame fixed) is why i no longer reply to peoples pm’s about welding… sorry to jack thy thread but i’ve been kinda bothered by people getting upset cuz they don’t want to spend some money for something to be done right and done well… like honestly, i’ve been welding for over 6 years… its what i do, ever heard the saying “you gotta pay to play”, its true… once again sorry for jacking your thread

It’s not about the price. It’s about the quality of the work. It’s obvious that all you seem to care about is the price. Just do it right the first time. If you want it done cheap, go somewhere else. (Not implying in any way that Sequence Garage is expensive) I would probably go to Sequence if I needed quality work done.

That’s the problem with SON, everyone is too interested in getting everything for the “cheapest” price. And then they complain how bad the product or service is after.

Just go rent a welder and do it yourself. Cheapest solution![/quote] i’ve noticed this aswell, this is why i’ve stopped doing welding for other people, my work is is too pricey for everyone cuz they want a 10$ fix. no one wants quality work done anymore… kinda sad really… and to think i just spent 6g’s and a new MIG and TIG welder, lol. and for this reason (that so many people want to spend 50$ to have a frame fixed) is why i no longer reply to peoples pm’s about welding… sorry to jack thy thread but i’ve been kinda bothered by people getting upset cuz they don’t want to spend some money for something to be done right and done well… like honestly, i’ve been welding for over 6 years… its what i do, ever heard the saying “you gotta pay to play”, its true… once again sorry for jacking your thread[/quote]

honestly dude if you’re agood welder dont fix frames anymore, start building cages and doing race car prep. the money will roll in if you’re good at what you do. ok not roll in, but dribble. decently.

//\ i’ve been playing with that idea, but i’m not sure of the specifications they have to meet, plus i dont have a shop, i merely do this out of a one car garage, lol… and not to be cocky or anything, but i am good at what i do. it not a matter of what i can and cant do, its just a matter of, what specifications things have to meet… i could weld a million-point rollcage, buts its useless if i doesnt meet the standards right? i can weld anything anyone wants, but no one wants to pay for quality work, i dont know the specs a rollcage has to be built to, however if someone is willing to help me out a little on this, i’m more than willig to start my welding up again for the people of son, lol. sasha, if you know any specs i’d sure like to know, lol
however if i start doing welding again, i want everyone to know, you get what you pay for, plain and simple, dont come to me expecting me to do cheap work, TIG rods, MIG wire, gas, consumables, hydro, it all cost money… i barely even have a labour rate cuz i’m just coverin the cost of those, lol

Sasha you need more front camber :slight_smile:

Andrew.

hey man, you ever done a stitch weld job yet?