My experience at Sequence-Garage...

hi my frame rails are rotted out and both front and rear subframes snapped in half and are rotted too :frowning:

also i want a roll cage

how much?

i wen tby there today too. its ez to get to but hard to find if that makes sense lol.

he was very helpful has alot of neat stuff on his car.

yes, iā€™ve done stitch welding, and yes avery i can fix the stuffā€¦ guys if you want to ask me something please pm me or add me to your msnā€¦ and iā€™m only going to talk business if your serious about itā€¦ like i pointed out before, iā€™m not exactly cheapā€¦ and i dont know the specs to build a cage that is approved by whomever does the approvingā€¦ therefore, until i get some info on the specs, i will not be building any cages for anyone! whether you care if its to specs or notā€¦ sorry for jacking the thread again

As stupid as I feel translating humor on this board all the time, I believe what Avery was going for was an imitation of the average SON newb, that will ask you a question like that, without any real intention to actually get the work done. Not to single anyone out, but Iā€™ve seen some people ask for some pretty extensive race-oriented modifications when they do not even express a passing interest in actually taking said vehicle to the track. They just like to repeat what they hear from more experienced members, and strive for unnecessary mods (unnecessary for their usage of the car), just to attain ā€œballer statusā€. They also tend to engage in technical discussions on advanced topics with little background knowledge other than 1)what they read on SON 2)Gr.11 Physics 3)the latest copy of Import Tuner 4) my favourite, insert name in insert location has had it on his car for awhile, and it runs perfectly

For example:
Dude, the response on the stock rubber bushings on my windshield wipers isnā€™t good enough, I need to replace them with HEIM JOINTS!!!11 (but with poor spelling and grammar)
also:
Guy, my nearly stock vehicle understeers when I push it well beyond its designed limits in an unsafe manner on the street!! (again with poor spelling and grammar, and some ebonics for good measure)

//\ ah, i thought he may have been being sarcastic, but i wasnā€™t sure, lol. but i know what your talking aboutā€¦ i get questions asked all the time with people who have no interest in itā€¦ this is why i donā€™t do welding for anyone other than meā€¦ unless theyā€™re serious about what they want

thanks for the kind words guys

andrew you know as well as I do that ive never had, and most likely never will, have enough camber. i need 45 degrees!!

omg a hoist?

yes there is cement everywhere. cutting out the old concrete and laying new was a bitch. but its done. now to powerwash

http://www.sequence-garage.com/caronhoist.jpg

So exciting

Yup - I was there last night - nice little spot.

what i diirty bitch, looks so mean and slutty.

shop looks good sasha, congrats

look at that amazing red 240sx coupe

680rwhp thats rightttt

damn!!! its nice to see you have a hoist now :smiley:

i heard the owner of that car narrowly escaped death drifting around a giant matress on the 404 at 200

nice hoist. Is that toilet paper on your hood??

yea thats right.

i donā€™t remember why either.

^^^ :lol:

Sasha, are you beating it to her.

Nice little spot dude, so you figured out the problem with hoist?
Iā€™ll have to swing by and check the place out sometime in the winter.

Andrew.

Ok my post slotted itself above yours???

Andrew.

Pardon me for the bump of an old thread. But I just like to state my experience at Sequence Garage as well.

I went to Sasha for an oil change and differential fluid change. (Yes, I know I could have done it myself, but I had no work space, time and tools.)

Sasha is really careful, pretty much overcautious as he was putting my car on the hoist and takes good care of the car and the hoist. (Good work ethics here). He doesnā€™t cut corners either. I appreciate that very much, Sasha.

Oh, he charges great prices too :smiley:

Now for the negativesā€¦ As far as work ethics and doing the job. Absolutely none. Howeverā€¦ it was a pain in the ass to reverse and drive back and forth 10 times just to get my car on even with the hoist and getting out of the garage. Another thing is the entrance, Iā€™m so scared of falling off the wooden ramp and scraping the bottom (I believe Vlad has experience with that). Same thing with the entrance driveway, you have to go over about an inch of curb to get through. Haha. But according to Sasha, the ownerā€™s suppose to do something about those pavement.

Sasha, Iā€™ll come again sometimes after you do the pavement. My lowering springs coming in a couple of days, Iā€™m really scared of your driveway and garage entrance hahaha. You have some serious balls for getting your S14 in.

Ya we gotta get that shit delt with, unfortunatly it isnā€™t in my hands the landlord is supposed to do all of this as he promised he would before i signed the lease!

However if you back a car in you can get it onto the hoist in one shot and from now on iā€™m going to drive all customer cars in because its much easier for me to do it since i know the area, and this way the customer doesnt have to be so nervous haha

Hmmā€¦ I dont know which situation would be more nerve wrecking for meā€¦ Getting into the garage myself or letting an infamous"ranfromcop3timesmanic" driving my car into the garageā€¦ LOL

haha i htink you need to figure out how to let your nerves chill out