My first loss... to a cop. TUP to cops :)

thats pretty awesome :tup:

[quote=“kingsario,post:18,topic:25777"”]

i hope that happens to me some day lol

[/quote]

Not in that red hatch of yours… You can’t call a brotha back, you fuckstick?

Ya really id love to know what kind of :snky: :snky: the WSPD has now

[quote=“Schema,post:39,topic:25777"”]

They have Type R badges on them.

[/quote]

^More info?

On topic: I am still disappointed you lost to a cop car. They are really slow. But a cool story none the less.

[quote=“JayS,post:10,topic:25777"”]

Um… No.

Police interceptor packages just get a HD alternator, radiator, and suspension. The days of sleeper cop motors are long gone, replaced by sleeper cop radios and computers that simply find out where you live and meet you there.

Cool story though.

[/quote]

thank you for not being an idiot. im getting sick of arguing with people who insist that all cop cars are totally jacked up with super chargers and jet engines and time flux capacitors and what not. they are barely better than stock vics. carry on.

Man Id beat the crap out of that MS6 until I got the hang of it. Warranties are awesome. lol

Interceptors have the sick rubber floors too, thats gotta count for something.

didnt a buffalo cop race at race wars last year… anyone remeber his timesi think high 9s

should have launched hard…i saw a cop car at lancaster a few years back doing like 12s

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:38,topic:25777"”]

how are they different then regular cop cars

[/quote]

You mean the ones with new lights on top.

Crown vics just get a reinforced tranny and the 4.6 liter engine with mustang heads and a giant radiator/alt.

Friend of mine works on the MOCO cars

damn i always wanted to run a cop for shits lol , i kno a few in west seneca and it be funny as hell if they wanted to race cause there my friends dads and shit.Good shit:tup:

honestly i’m amazed that you lost to a crwn vic. i’ve driven several cop cars and they are balls slow. keep precticing.

it probably is a good thing you lost. he might have been a sore looser.

good run man :tup: I hope to run a cop someday

[quote=“somedude,post:52,topic:25777"”]

honestly i’m amazed that you lost to a crwn vic. i’ve driven several cop cars and they are balls slow. keep precticing.

it probably is a good thing you lost. he might have been a sore looser.

[/quote]

werd… they’re mid 15 second cars all day long, unless they for some reason have the 4 cammer (not sure what they put in the new ones… the late 90’s ones only had the 2v motors)… even then, high 14’s TOPS

when I was into tbirds, alot of guys would use police interceptor parts (water pumps, alternators, radiators, ect) on the 281’s as they were meant for abuse

I want to run the new Amherst cop, as thats a Hemi Charger… would be fun…

oh good run, and ya I would be nerves about winning.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:28,topic:25777"”]

your lucky you guys didnt hit the twisties, its probably much easier for the cop to heal toe since he has an auto

[/quote]

LOL,

still waiting for my toe to heal. so i can drive fastar.

NICE kill. its funny how the adrenaline can make you drive funny in that sorta situation.

that awd Speed has to be close to the same weight as a Interceptor.

This one time my buddy Joe and this kid Justin were lying heat down the street and 5minz later a cop pulls in the drive way and said you guy make them mark down there? Us: no sir. Him: ok …well don’t be doing that because it messes up the streets. Then he starts shooting the shit about old cars. Well after chatting for awhile he gets into his cop car and revs it up(vroom vroom) and neutral drops it! :lol: he smiles and drives away.

:eyebrow:

a vid. would be so sick…lol

id love to run a cop in my GSRT
thatd be some fun

nice story!!!