my incident at tims

Dude, that is fucking horrible! I’m very sorry to hear that:(

The cops were shit talking and putting words and actions on me as well. It is horrible
Someone that is rich has to start some kind of rally or something, I dunno. This is retarded.

Guys…honestly. I did NOT expect this much of a reaction from you guys. Even Mr.K posted!!! lol.

I am going to try and get as much info as I can. I just got back from the tims now. I was looking EVERYWHERE for camera’s. Found none :frowning:
But I am still trying to find out from my buddy that works at the mall.
We will see I guess.

Thanks guys!

I think your best bet now is to put on the best suit you have and show the judge that your not some punk. You just need to show the judge that you understand that if someone did do these things you mentioned, that it would be very irresponsible. As bullshit as it may seem it will work. If you show the judge a lot of respect and carry your self in a manner to back it ( be confident in your innocence ), then hope fully you will get let off. Show the judge as much proof that there is plausible doubt, then he will have no choice but to let you off. You don’t need to prove innocence, you just need to show that there is plausible doubt to the accusations. It worked for me and the person before me on my court date. Anyways good luck with your court date. Hope every thing works out.

just remember the cops are responsible for all paperwork if you get a good lawyer they will catch it.

rofls

Did you talk to the employees? I’m sure they saw something, usually that type of thing is the kind of deal people like to watch.

sorry to hear man… cops are dickfaces bro, they can put down whatever they want when they charge you and just stuff words in your mouth. nowadays imo I think they have too much power and love to abuse it. that sucks how they just start rippin apart your car man, and thats still bullshit how the arresting officer said you smashed your chest into his.

trust me man I know how you feel about this bullshit, even Ive been arrested 3 times this year, still going through court since March with incomplete disclosures.

I hope things will get better for you and charges gets dropped, keep us updated man. goodluck

wow so i read this a few hours ago and was thinking what the F. Sorry to hear the b.s trip they are sending you on man.

Then I head out for some work. Driving down the street, minding my own business, 60 kmh on the dot. A cop passes me going the other direction, busts a u-turn, flies up to my tail and is following me. I continue to where I needed to go (work involves driving around scarborough). Another cop passes going the other direction, turns around and flies up to catch up. I make a left into the parking lot where I needed to go. First cop pulls in behind me, I look over and the other cop pulls up and is pulling up to block the exit from the parking lot… hmm I guess they figure my profile matched a guy who was going to run away…

Then he comes and starts going on how nobody needs to hear my exhaust and then he was just looking for stuff and for my shitty luck my license plate light had gone out, so he gives me two tickets… but not before needing me to pull up my e-brake and and attempt to drive forward.

I don’t hate cops cause their role was created with a purpose, but most of them have lost sight of what is really important… stopping violence for an example… not my license plate light.

I guess Toronto cops are broke and need us to cover their pay for the hours they spend shooting the shit at places like:
Markham and Lawrence behind the Tim Hortons
Markham and Lawrence next to the Shoppers Drug Mart
Kingston rd and Morningside area and numerous other places along Kingston rd
and so on…

[/rant]

Sucks that happened, hard to believe they’d just pull that for no reason at all - I know you wrote that he said you were dangerous driving and shit, but was it for that specific time and place exactly that night, or another?? There’s obviously nothing you’re leaving out here right?

I’ll admit most cops are stupid, douchbagish, and generally powertrippers - they mostly don’t actually earn the postition they’re in, it’s usually a combination of connections, brown-nosing, being enough of a goody bitch to never get themselves into anything bad - most of all they don’t actually know how to do their job, it comes down to shit training that has been passed down, ie how to talk and act like a cop

There are good cops out there, I know a few - and the morons, well they’re great to make fun of when you’re hammered drunk and you get to make fun of them while they’re on the clock

Sorry to hear of your bad luck running into one of the fuckstick assholes that pretend they’re worth the salary they get paid - no advice on my part, everyone’s already given it to you - hope you win it

Cops are dicks and we are assholes. Dicks fuck assholes, but once in a blue the dick fucks with the wrong kind of asshole and gets itslef into big shit. The cop fucked the wrong kind of ass that day, now he’s up to his dick in shit. Fuck the 50! Leave assholes alone you dicks!

Unless that officer had his MTO ticket/license, He can not legally do a safety inspection on your vehicle. Either way, those tickets will get thrown out. Or just throw a bulb in the light. Go to the division and say you got it fixed. Done and done.

Darth Motorhead
Sucks that happened, hard to believe they’d just pull that for no reason at all - I know you wrote that he said you were dangerous driving and shit, but was it for that specific time and place exactly that night, or another?? There’s obviously nothing you’re leaving out here right?

I’ll admit most cops are stupid, douchbagish, and generally powertrippers - they mostly don’t actually earn the postition they’re in, it’s usually a combination of connections, brown-nosing, being enough of a goody bitch to never get themselves into anything bad - most of all they don’t actually know how to do their job, it comes down to shit training that has been passed down, ie how to talk and act like a cop

There are good cops out there, I know a few - and the morons, well they’re great to make fun of when you’re hammered drunk and you get to make fun of them while they’re on the clock

Sorry to hear of your bad luck running into one of the fuckstick assholes that pretend they’re worth the salary they get paid - no advice on my part, everyone’s already given it to you - hope you win it

The arresting officer stated to his buddies, even before I was informed; that I had peeled out of Tim Hortons drive thru.
I seen the cruiser come in and pull in behind me…so why would anyone do anything that stupid?

Yesterday I managed to get a hold of an officer I know. He looked up the incident on his in-car comp. He says the officer stated that I was drifting, doing doughnuts, burnouts and I almost hit a median.

Like, I wish I could literally re-play what happened and fucking make a video for everyone to see.

whenever you get pulled over it is a good idea to start the voice recorder on your phone right away so you can record the bullshit they are saying.

I know, I know. But honestly. I did nothing. I was in complete shock that I was even being pulled over…when I was already parked.

I was even more shock when the fucker threw me on my car and arrested me!!!

I was honestly speechless the entire time. Just completely shocked with the whole situation.

I’m taking my tickets to court for sure. I refused to be ‘terrorized’ for stupid little shit.

after reading this post, i am going to install some kind of recording device in my car.
perhaps a small voice recording mike installed in my head-liner so it can record what I and the cop is saying.
i think its something we should all consider.
its sad to say, but we must protect ourselves from the police.

I do agree bro.

We ALL must do something. Eventually someone will catch on. And something will be done.

If you record the officer don’t you have to ask permission first or else your evidence will be thrown out in court, anyone?

^^ no i’m pretty sure that only applies to third party recording (eg C is recording a convo between A and B without A or B’s knowledge)

the police don’t need YOUR consent to record you.

I think you do. I don’t think A can record B without B’s permission.

Cops most likely do it for safety reasons.

all you have to do is say is that you are recording the situation! Officer cannot tell you to turn it off!

Anyone willing to help me out with this situation?

If interested in being a good citizen. PM me.

If I do not reply to your PM, it’s because I do not know you well enough to trust you with this. No offense at all!!!

Anyone that knows any of the jeep guys that go to Shoppers world on Tuesdays? If so, please link me to them.

I’ve already spoken to someone about helping me out. A few more “attendees” at shoppers would be good…