My S2000 Build thread 56k beware

Who did you go through for you heat exchanger ?

eBay. Normally i wouldn’t buy somethign like this from ebay but there are a lot of guys on s2ki using this same heat exchanger and everyone has positive things to say.

Got ya. I snagged my stuff from frozenboost.com.

checked the website, it’s the same exact heat exchanger they sell. only it was 99 shipped from ebay and they want 150 + shipping

Good to know :lol

Did a little work last night, didn’t have a ton of time but I was able to finish removing the Intake manifold and swap over all the sensors onto the new one.

Mike sent me this picture last night as well. Exactly what I wanted.

nice!!! me like.

looking goooooood!

Got some more progress on the car this weekend. I’m sad to say it’s not as far as i would have liked but it’s getting there. An o ring got damaged when putting the intake manifold back on friday night and it wasn’t realized until the car was back together and running. After a coolant leak, it was diagnosed. So on Saturday i spent my day tearing the car back apart, removing the intake manifold and running around finding a new o ring and bolt and then putting it back together. Corey came over Sunday and was a huge help installing my walbro 255lph. I tore the car apart for access to the pump and he took care of the rest, a big thank you to him.
So all in all i got the valve cover on, the fuel rail on, the intake manifold on and the walbro installed this weekend. Unfortunately no blower but i’m hoping to get to it this week after work. The brake also got done form powder coat but i haven’t picked them up yet.

Here are some pics:

Ordered an extension harness from boomslang last week and made my e.s.m. a plug and play kit
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/jacobennis/8d61da19.jpg

ID1000s on the way!

Just the right amount of blue, looks great man!

This S2000 does not suck

i wanna hear it.

You finally have some power to back up the looks. Nice. I can’t wait to see what it puts down.

I think your plumbing is to long…Jk man :lol . It looks great!!!

Well yesterday i got the blower on, changed the oil, changed the MTF, and swapped over the plugs for 1 step colder. All i need to do now is get the heat exchanger on, run some lines and wire up the pump. Also need to hook up my boost gauge. Been driving the car around in the meantime and wow, it’s awesome now, it pulls like crazy. I can’t wait to get the ID1000s on and get a stand alone for another 100+HP

Here’s some pics with my canon:

ID1000s are in as well!

QFT

I wouldn’t drive it until it gets tuned.