My Turn ver. Next Car Choices

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:30,topic:27527"”]

ok seriously please show me a C4S for 42K b/c I’m seeing 02’s going for 50K

[/quote]

He has a hookup, obviously :wink:

Now Howie down to your list:

C4S- Don’t do it. Besides the reasons MPD47 stated, you know damn well you can’t leave anything alone, and you don’t want to start modding a Porsche. What is insurance going to cost? Do you want to park that thing and worry about it?

Subaru Legact GT - overpriced, don’t do it.

FC/LS1 - IF the swap is running well with no problems, this might be a good option. I know how you like small FR cars. Questions to ask: How hard will it be to inspect in NYC? (If it’s OBDI then probably not too hard?). This option, parts will be cheaper (LS1), insurance will be cheaper. As long as those concerns are addressed, it would probably be the most economical option of the cars. Someone needs to research if gas mileage is increased from the LS1 because the FC is lighter(?).

MR2- :meh: don’t bother.

If you were smart like me, you’d just buy a motorcycle for your daily driver. Parking is cheaper. Insurance is cheaper. Spend less money on gas. Tolls are cheaper. Never get stuck in Manhattan traffic jams. Your boss would stop nagging you. More room in your garage (car+ bike> car+ car for storage). You’d have way more fun on it. Do you want me to keep going?