Nancy Palosi

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Historically, democrats are for bigger government. However, over the last decade the Dems have been MUCH more fiscally responsible than the GOP.

oh & buy there way…

in the future when a political thread starts…

people who didn’t vote…sit down & STFU.
you opted to have no say.

marriage is both a sacrament of the church and a legal contract. Churches, being private institutions have every right do not perform gay marriages. The state, however, cannot (or should not) discriminate.

they shouldn’t. When I was swore in at a hearing I was at they didn’t have a bible, but they made me say “the truth and nothing but the truth…so help me god.”

I refused to say the “so help me god” part. The judge didn’t care.

nope. It was all the gay sex. They were all too busy having gay sex to notice that the empire was falling. :rofl:

i told you all …its for

fear/control…to keep you from lying.

exactly what “benefits” can you milk the system with when you’re married?

so its not ok to discriminate based on one’s skin color, but its perfectly alright to do so based on one’s sexual preference? Thats an awfully enlightened point of view.

i think he is saying they only want to marry for benefits…

Here’s my response: Because its none of my (or your) fucking business to tell them they’re NOT allowed to. They’re just as American as you or I am. Its 100% wrong to deny them the same freedoms and liberties as you or I enjoy just because they’re different from us.

The only reason you’ve been able to give is because you believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. That’s YOUR personal view. Thats great. Live your life by your beliefs. You cross the line when you want to impose your personal views on others.

mike…just give up…some people will never come around.
he & others don’t see a comparison & never will.

i was going to bring it up & go more into it but decided to give up…its useless.

he saying there is no comparison & we shouldn’t conform to alow them to change society…but years ago people were sitting around having the same discussion over women voting , minorities using the same restrooms as whites, etc, etc, etc…

yes it is the same thing…but some don’t see it that way.

who are you to pass judgemnet on my fucked up views!!! its really scary that someone as smart as you can think the way you do.

please explain to me how the homosexual movement is tearing society apart at its foundations. And tradition doesn’t mean shit. Traditionally, blacks and women weren’t allowed to vote. Does that make it right?

not really. :hsugh:

thats debatable.

some people think like santorum…
& make retarded commets.

santorum said something like “same sex couples are a treat to americas families.”

A THREAT??

WTF does that mean & how?

there are 2 same sex households on my street (one MM & one WW)…both across the street from me…& neither of them have come over & threated my wife & I.
no hostage situation, identity theft or anything.
have’nt even stole my mail or trash cans.

See, there’s your fault. You see them as something other than “the rest of us” They’re just as much a human being/American as you. Therefore, they’re entitled to the same benefits as you. And for the LAST FUCKING TIME, marriage, in the eyes of the state, has NOTHING to do with religion. Its a legal contract. Nothing more.

The fact is, that they are not the norm, and they are not capable of reproducing, (which in itself disproves evolution). That being said, they should not be outcasts from society, but at the same time we shouldn’t bend over backwards to make them “fit in.”

Holy fucking shit. This may be the dumbest comment I’ve read on Pittspeed that wasn’t posted by Cutty or Quik. Its not even worth responding to, so instead I’ll take a second to just laugh at how woefully ignorant you are.

Think a little further down the road, if they get married, then they can start adopting children. How screwed up is that kid going to be? Is it right to put a kid in a home with 2 queer parents? A kid that has had a rough beginning as it is, now he gets beat up because some homos adopted him. It’s bigger than just “letting them get married.”

Who are you to say that a kid is going to be screwed up because he has gay parents? Who’s to say that a kid growing up with two loving gay parents will be more screwed up than a kid growing with traditional parents? :rofl: You’re really racking up the ignorance points.

yeah, Im sure there was a big homosexual conclave in which they decided amongst themselves to adopt “happy” symbols and nomenclature so as to make them appear to have a “good rep”

i’m not gonna argue with u cause your always right due to to your incredible brain powers. I mean i forgot about ur Phd from the university of the Internet, pittspeed campus.