NASA finds evidence of Alien Life

That’s fine if you think so. I’m not here to prove you wrong. Nor do I care enough to waste my time trying to do so.

So we came from monkeys. Cool story bro. :lol

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=23005

http://n3t.net/humor/motivation/evolution.jpg

lol.

I have a basketball trading card with him (Patrick Ewing) on it. It’s a holographic one and if you tilt it just right, it literally does look like an ape in a Knicks basketball uniform.

If thats not proof enough, Ilya, I don’t know what the fuck else you want.
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:lol

your girlfriend sounds like a pretty smart girl

:rofl Dick. She’s smart, but homeschooling in a very christian house limits your education a bit.

It’s hard for you to say SHIT with your navigation skills. :lol

at least there is some evidence of evolution, where is the evidence for the opposition? oh, they just bring up the lack enough evidence of evolution proves them right.

I will go along with this because it is expected religion would be a main argument in the finding of alien life.

IMO, there are two main issues with religions argument against evolution.

Number 1: Religion, well Christianity claims that man was set forth on this earth at the same time life began. This would mean we lived along side the dinosaurs. There is an unfathomable amount of proof to show we did not live along side the dinosaurs.

Number 2: Christianity again claims the heavens and the earth were created in a 7 day time frame by “god” and the timeline of the bible puts the earth, and therefore the heavens at an age of roughly 6,000 years. We know, just by looking at the stars, that the universe is billions of year old. How? Because we have calculated the speed of light. Thereby allowing us to gauge the distance of a star based on how long it took the light from that star to reach us.

The only reason I have joined this argument is because the proof of alien life, even if it is just a microorganism, goes against a lot of religious ideology. But like I said before, religious texts allow for a great deal of interpretation so that faith can be bent to suit the needs, or arguments of a follower of said religion.

The facts however, can’t be argued. Real evidence of alien life has been found. Aside from religion, this is a huge huge event. Granted, its hard to believe that with the size of the universe, in conjuction with the idea that if you believe in the quantum theory of physics which states our universe is just a bubble along side an infinite number of other universes, how can you not expect there to be other life out there?

All this is to me if the proof that we need to say it does exist.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Knidq8QClHw/0.jpg

The basis of religion is faith. Are there people who make it about the physical church and if you ‘dont go, you will not get to heaven’? Sure. But not everyone is like that nor is that correct.

Like I said before…religion is about FAITH and a relationship with God more than it is about the church located at address. That’s just a building with people in it.

That being said, the reason why I believe in A God or why others believe is that things happen to us people that are literal miracles. We choose to believe that there is a higher being who made that possible. I mean, how does my mom get cured from blood infection/disease (deadly) literally over night? Doctors said she had a couple nights to live and yet, 20 years later, she’s kicking…with a 30% functioning heart (left side is 90% dead and other side is barely working - she has what they call a leaking valve). Goes to work every day, does the home duties every day, etc.

Doctors don’t know what happened or how she’s still alive, but she is.

Is she some super human? Doubt it. I have many more examples of people I know first hand who were miraculously healed, but that is neither here nor there.

I’m not one of those religious people arguing that alien life is impossible and people who think that are lost sheep :lol. Let’s stop attacking religion(s) or trying to say they are less right than science. There are things science hasn’t proven either.

I don’t understand why people have to be right in whether or not evolution is how we came to be or God is how we came to be. You can’t tangibly prove there is no God even IF you CAN prove that the Bible’s timeline is incorrect. That doesn’t prove that God doesn’t exist. Simple as that. And I can’t disprove a lot of things Science has found because I’m not a scientist. Simple as that.

It is what is. I don’t deny there is a form of evolution happening in every day life, but I also don’t agree that we came from monkeys.

Bottom line is this is an interesting discovery and lets just leave it at that.

In other news: The next Aliens movie will be based on a true story.

Speaking of movies…

I am MOST DEFINITELY looking forward to Battle: Los Angeles.

LET THE HEALING BEGIN!

It’s a great discovery. Mind blowing almost, but you would have to be retarded to think we’re the only forms of life in this universe.

Exactly. Religious or not, it’s so vast out there, how can there NOT be a possibility of other life?

Yessss

I really hope it doesnt suck

which again furthers my point that people always jump to it must be god because i cant explain it with science. that is until they can explain it with science.