NECC monthly meet - First Sunday of every month

Did you do you clutch with engine in car or out?

Anyways back on topic, high of 11 degrees on sunday, no rain. should be alright.

In the car. Last night I dropped the diff, driveshaft and tranny, and today everything is going back together. I hope I have time to install my new suspension too.

The clutch and lsd are in already, so now I just have to install suspension tomorrow.

I might have plans for dinner but I will definitely be up for the cruise.

Are we meeting at 7 and cruising or are we going to cruise earlier and then head back to chinook round 7?

Damnit I wish my car was driveable, I want to cruise with you guys, maybe in the supra. Naw you wouldn’t want a toyota in the crowd would you?

Come Jason. It doesn’t matter what you drive, but you should really hurry up and finish the Z. :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t see YOU there Scott! haha

Thanks to everyone who came out on Sunday. Had over 20 people attend so imo it was a success. I wish it’d been warmer outside so I we could’ve talked to eachother about the cars etc rather than be confined to the tables we sat at in the pub. Saw some new faces but didn’t get to meet them all, anyways thanks again, and hopefully the next month we’ll have better weather.

I think we need to move our meeting location to Limericks from now on…

I didn’t see YOU there Scott! haha
[/quote]

I know! I should really get my act together.

I was up for meeting at 5, but 7 was too late for me.

i will try to be back in town on time for the meet on the 6th, should be.

is it going to be at limricks?

yup, i will change the info on first page later this week.

Another meet this sunday!

Even if you have the winter beater, try to make an appearance!

Are you guys meeting anywhere, or infront of the buiding at 7? or will I just have to go inside and try and find you guys?

Inside limericks, top floor.

Feel free to give me a call at (403)512-9428 if you want :slight_smile:

i might show up for a bit, isn’t Limerick’s usually… always packed on the weekends? haven’t been there for quite a while.

yeah but its sweet. I’ll be my first time out haha I don’t think I’ll know what table your at!

Thanks for coming everyone.

Winston won the nacho eating contest btw lol

Sorry I got back in to town just after 8. How long do they usually go for? And where is Limriks? (for future refrence)

hahah, nacho eating contest? Nice!!

Yeah Yah…I’m a pig. :E

You will tremble before my nacho sandwich! (nacho, cheese, peppers, sour cream and salsa all kind of folded and crammed together.)

you are so lucky I wasn’t there…no one can beat the starving college student.

but the roads sucked coming home last night and it took me 5 hours to get home from edmonton.