NECC monthly meet - First Sunday of every month

you are so lucky I wasn’t there…no one can beat the starving college student.

but the roads sucked coming home last night and it took me 5 hours to get home from edmonton.[/quote]

My offer is still open to pay for the 24 krispy kreme doughnuts if you eat them in less than an hour :smiley:

When did you leave? The only bad part we got was just North of Panoka but after that the road was dry. That was around 5 or so I think

well i wasn’t in edmonton exactly, drayton valley. That place was so icey. i was driving 60kph for almost an hour and a half when it normally takes me about 40min to get to leduc. than it turned to crap and i passed about 3 accidents and 7 cars in the ditch.

took me 5 hours to get home when it normally takes me just a bit over 3 hours.

andy - your on, i took 4 down in less than 4 minutes, 24 won’t be a problem if i am doing on every 2 minutes. ha ha ha

you are so lucky I wasn’t there…no one can beat the starving college student.

but the roads sucked coming home last night and it took me 5 hours to get home from edmonton.[/quote]

My offer is still open to pay for the 24 krispy kreme doughnuts if you eat them in less than an hour :D[/quote]

That is entirely disgusting but I’d be willing to be a spectator

Yeah, but we could do better. I think you should make it 24 doughnuts and 4 liters or chocolate milk.
Guaranteed :vom: :vom: :vom:

Or give him two hours to do it so he finishes everything. Then everyone can watch his pain as the gut rot sets in. :rofl

ha ha ha, this is getting better. but the milk part would be hard since i don’t drink milk at all.

I think this calgary event will happen this weekend where everyone can watch Lo)2enz0 get sick. umm how about we throw in a jar of pickles? ha ha ha

So where, when are you guys thinking for December’s meet. This will be my first time out, right in time for winter!! :anal Anyways I won’t know anyone and I doubt anyone will know me, unless I’ve seen your ass at Autodream haha. Anywhere where we can get Keith’s I’m game

ooooo, i dont have an exam this time around, i might actually come just to see laurier puke all over himself

read the first post… everything is there! :E

Updated first page. Jan’s meet will be moved to the 8th which is next sunday.