Need a Carfax and Opinions on...

This car Im heavily debating buyying it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260066089291

i wouldnt buy it strictly for the fact that it has WAMO on the radio.

other than that i like it… obviously, since i have the exact same car with no leather and a manual transmission.

what about the Milage for a turbo ?

its not terrible. i put a ton of miles on. i just crossed 90,000 the other day and i have had no mechanical problems what so ever.
besides, the stock wrx turbos can be found for next to nothing. so worst case scenario, you just have to get another one for a couple bucks.

automatic?

why?

other than that looks like a good buy ??

hopefully somebody here can run the carfax… other than that, i guess its ok. i personally wouldnt want one with the leather or the auto. but if you like it, then go for it. theyre fun cars.

only reason its an auto is case I wanted just a WRX not the sti and thats all i can find locally

Meh, unless you’re going to be happy with the auto it’d be better to search over a wider radius. I’ll buy a plane ticket and a couple tanks of gas to bring a car home that i really want vs settling for something that i don’t.

+1 get what you want, not what is convenient. You are paying an assload of cash, buy something you would really enjoy.

The place that has that car is Being SUED by multiple people for numerous reasons among them ODOMETER ROLLBACK so as much as I like the car Im not buyin it from then

That south point auto caroal is bullshit. Its really all pro auto mall… http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/All-Pro-Auto-Mall-review-15620/

Dont buy anything from them. There cons. Just google all pro auto mall and look at the shit that comes up. All the cars they have are junk and full or problems…

i was thinking about getting one exactly like that just non leather and 5spd

I didn’t look at that. I was looking at a legacy there that they had on eBay and the place was really shady. Stay the heck away!

WOW! just WOW!

I’m surprised someone didnt torch the place yet

I showed that to Smort today and said Im gonna pass on the car as much as I want it I dont want a fucked up POS thats been messed with

Yeah I thought that was All Pro, but wasnt sure. They are truly a joke. Possibly worse than C3 chevrolet!?!??!?

just read that dealer report and sounds like they are FUCKING assholes the DJ guy they mention I met him today seemed like a shady lil fucker