need a favor

Anyone in the wny area that would be able to sign a tint ticket I recently got saying that were removed? I’m trying to avoid the hasle of having to take them off and put them back on again. Hopefultl someone can help. Thanks

why would you remove them if you’re going to put them back on - wouldn’t it just be cheaper to pay the fine in that case?

good luck with your sign off, I’m sure somebody shady will PM you.

Ive got a heatgun, a razorblade and windew with amonia.

Just pay the fine if you dont want to remove it as the blue already said. Jesus.

I heard that you can go to court and say you personally removed them…they will most likely then reduce you to a parking ticket.

no they will need to most likeyl have a cop check it if someone from a legit business didnt sign off on it.

how are they going to check it if you drove a different car to court because this car is “broken”.

I always do that when I get front plate / muffler tickets. “oh sorry judge, it’s in my garage with a dead clutch”

take a picture of a car just like yours with NO TINT… make sure you dont include the plate lol and say you took them off… should work

but make sure it’s not parked outside – telling a lie to a judge is not a good thing to do.

it doesn’t matter if you have tint on the next day because you can say you just put it back on.

Yeah perjury in the 2nd degree, a class E felony, is totally worth it for the chance of avoiding a $50 tint ticket.

yeah, save that for when you’re working in the white house.

pussy much?

Try Photoshop, u should be able to remove the tint.

blow up the courthouse.

they probably will no longer be concerned with your ticket, as recent events will have proven to give them bigger problems.

pay the fine… you guys act like its so expensive

^^^ word,
This is only like the 100th “i got a ticket thread”. Its clearly spelled out that its illegal, and people do it anyway. Dont do it if you want to piss about the fines when you get hit up for it.

or you can just spend the extra 50$ and get them re-tinted at a legal darkness to avoid future tickets?

false. the legal limit is to have no tint at all on your front windows. anything other than the drivers and passenger windows is alright.

and windshield is also illegal to tint

well i thought that was just understood, guess not for everyone.