NEED A FUEL PUMP

i am in desperate need of a fuel pump guys if anyone has one lyin arround that they want to get rid of let me knwo without it the 240 is not movin cuz i dont have 200 bux for a new one so if you guys got one let me know !!!

aftermarket walboro ones are 135 ish from CT. apexi ones for a BNR32 are only 180 ish :?

Are you sure you need a new fuel pump??

Check your PM i have one.

well the car wont run it started fine on the jack stands i had it on yesterday then after i put it down and started it it ran till the end of the driveway and died and it wont start after it just kind of does like this bogging thing putt putt putt then its dead i asked these guys as a repair shop nearby and they said it is either the fiel pump or the fuel filter and i just chnaged the fuel filter and it has been screwing up fr thr last cople days and before wen it did nto want to start i hit the gas tank while trying to start it and it started so im expecting itis the fuel pump what else could it be !

You could disconnect the fuel line under the hood before the fuel rail and have someone hold the end in a bucket or something. Then crank it over, that should be pretty cut and dry if its pumping. Although if the problem is electrical and slightly intermittent that migth be misleading.

I was gonna say the fuel filter was bad because the same happened to my pathfinder.

i am in desperate need of a fuel pump guys if anyone has one lyin arround that they want to get rid of let me knwo without it the 240 is not movin cuz i dont have 200 bux for a new one so if you guys got one let me know !!!

aftermarket walboro ones are 135 ish from CT. apexi ones for a BNR32 are only 180 ish :?

Are you sure you need a new fuel pump??

Check your PM i have one.

well the car wont run it started fine on the jack stands i had it on yesterday then after i put it down and started it it ran till the end of the driveway and died and it wont start after it just kind of does like this bogging thing putt putt putt then its dead i asked these guys as a repair shop nearby and they said it is either the fiel pump or the fuel filter and i just chnaged the fuel filter and it has been screwing up fr thr last cople days and before wen it did nto want to start i hit the gas tank while trying to start it and it started so im expecting itis the fuel pump what else could it be !

You could disconnect the fuel line under the hood before the fuel rail and have someone hold the end in a bucket or something. Then crank it over, that should be pretty cut and dry if its pumping. Although if the problem is electrical and slightly intermittent that migth be misleading.

I was gonna say the fuel filter was bad because the same happened to my pathfinder.