Need Advice

not that good a price
i second “run” and go with your gut

i dident know high 13’s stock was slow? and i love the way they sound. maybe ur just use to ur diesel car .

oh and if i dont get this Z ill prolbye just find another one. my mind is set on this car.

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i wouldent buy it ive seen the way 350z’s crack up when they are hit your not just talking about the frame etc but you are also talking about all the panels of the car how much bondo was used or were the panels replaced i dunno i wouldent go anywhere near it i mean its defontly a sick car but i dunno i wouldent do it you may have problems down the road just my opion

if your mind is truly set on a 350z, wait, search, and spend the extra bank to get one that is clean. it’s so much more worth spending the extra cash to get something that gives you trouble-free, enjoyable ownership, than something you’ve gotten a “steal” on… only to be headaches and wallet-drainers later on down the road, leaving you with a bad taste in your mouth, a moth-ridden pocketbock, and that sinking “I knew it” feeling.

$0.02.

Every used car in the history of used cars was “driven by an old lady”

i would pass on this one…it still has 15k left on the warrenty and 2 owners already…the car is bad lu ck…you will find another one

InB4DRDosBuysITAndRealizesHisMistakeAndComesBackOnWhiningAboutHowHeShouldHaveListenedToUs.

:word:

i soo see that happening.
dont be impuslive, be patient

NO NO im sure the people who stole it DIDNT RUN IT TO REDLINE EVERY CHANCE THEY GOT… IM sure the OIL WAS changed every 3k miles WHILE THE THIEVES HAD IT

and Im SURE THOSE 4k DEALER MILES, Were Run real well on it

USE YOUR HEAD

thanks for the input guys i decied to skip out on this way and keep onn looking.

those are the worst miles any car can have! trust me i worked at a dealer for 2 yrs, those cars get the shit kicked out of them! good choice passing this one up

:tup: man. there’s plenty out there, I think you’ve made a wise decision.

I saw 2 350zs on a used car dealership on transit on the way to lockport. I dont know if thats what you were interested in but one was convertable one was hard top both blue. I thought they looked hawt but i already have a car.

looking for coupe silverstone.

Theres a Stillen or Millen…i can’t remember SC’d silver 350z with aftermarket headers, borla exhaust, intake up in transit autoplace. Best offer takes it I think

I think tose cars are totally hawt but what is with the door handles? They are silver on all colors of the car and they are huge. Its nothing major but it really clashes with the rest of the car.

i’ve never heard of millen, so its probably stillen… they are nissan guys