Need help 240 zenki wont start

hey guys i recently bought this 95 automatic le 240sx off this girl with 118xxx k. the reson she was selling was becasue it wont start basically, its a stock ka and ill bring u up to speed with wht ive done so far. Bassically its just click nothing only headlights and hazards work, there are no dash lights in car lights no beeps although the brake lghts go on. so far ive got to check all the fuses and thats about it its been raining… The external fuse box is hot although the in car one is not, id really apprecite the help thanks…

This is fucking awesome. Is this real? She sold the car because of that? That tends to happen when you don’t have enough cranking amps. Your headlights require less power so they will come on, but that clicking tends to occur if you have some power, but not enough to crank. Get a boost! Sounds like the battery.

Look to the right of the throttle body and see if the Wiring harness is shorting out between the head and the PCV tube. You’d have to remove the tube to get a good look.

ya my bad there is no click of the ignition like leterally nothing, i already tried to bust it that was the first thing lol. but ya the car is pretty much mint like she just spent like 2000 just into new tie rods she needed one new bearing and nissan told her they wouldnt do it unless she got the whole hub assembley ahahaha. Also a brand new cat with like litterally 5 km on it considering the car broke down at her work, and she just left it there for like 3 weeks. but thanks alot im going there right now to work on it pz

i’m having no start troubles of my own, and i’ve pretty much narrowed it down to these three things…

i’m not saying these are the culprits but just be sure to pay special attention to:
battery
ignition switch
starter

go to canadian tire and buy a multimeter, it’s your best friend in situations like this.