Need help sizing rims on the s2k

So I have a stock suspension 2000 honda s2k. I am looking to throw some rims, which I’m right now not looking for anything amazing nor pricey at all. More of a look and stabilizing the car on wet pavement and from hopping around

What I have come across is a rim very very similar to Rota Torques but instead of them due to being out of stock, I am looking at Drag DR-31’s

The rims will be the same size around 17x8 5x114.3 +48mm offset

The tires would be a 225/45/17

would I run into any issues with clearance to the fender.

Will they sit on the car right and not tuck inso much to where they look dumb.

If you’re set on those wheels with those offsets run a 215/45 front and 245/40 rear

well I want to run the same tire demensions so i can rotate them at time goes, give myself fresh tires in the back at some point without having to constantly buy 2 back tires.

I know skurge is running that size tire, but we are unsure of the offset.

your rear tires wont wear out any faster than your front tires if you’re properly aligned. unless you plan on doing heaters everywhere.

well vtec on this car is nice to hit pretty often. and well Ive noticed the rears are much much more worn down. lol not from me.

but yeah, like i said. just going to go same all the way around. Im figuring 47mm offset should work perfect

my car tracks straight, never done a heater, and my rears wore out a lot faster than the fronts…

yeah but you have some pos honda dont you?

hahaha… same car just yellow

its one of those cool RWD civics…