need job STILL

Go to the mall and fill out 20 applications, then go to every restaurant around the mall and apply as a busser or something.

sorry steve, if the new store was opening sooner we wouldn’t have this problem

lol ya, did you talk to him yet? if anyone wants there cars washed lmk ill do some basic washes in the winter for 10$ a car, no waxing or nothing lol its too cold in the snow and you get to see me freeze my ass off

without reading this whole thread, i only have one thing to say…and that is that i do not have any sympathy with people that claim not to be able to find a job.

places like mcdonald’s, subway, wegmans, etc…are ALWAYS HIRING!!! there is NO EXCUSE for unemployment due to “not being able to find a job.”

if you dont want to work at those places, that’s your choice…the way i see it, any money and ability to pay bills is better than no money and delinquent bills…

right now isnt the market after being off 2 weeks i just got my first interview tomorrow.

i made decent money last year i am not going to flip burgers.

me helping pull out a 2.8,
goped i built up and painted

honda big red motor i rebuilt

warrior motor i rebuilt the topend on
me halfway thru replacing intake gasket on firebird 3.4

me working on patch panels for rusted firebird

subbox i modified to except regular subs instead of squares,
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q177/speedped79/johnnyscarpaint041.jpg me by car i helped do bodywork on and block down

and as some of you know im in the process of painting my camaro as well these pics show some of my skills

im down with the you selling crack

you’ll make WAY more than dishwashing.

WTF is that like a picture resume? LOL

lmao

idk i figured id show some stuff i did lol

FOR SERIOUS?! im going there tomorrow.

Canisius has an opening for an English professor. I think that would be a perfect fit.

you’re funny lookin’

RLY? 4 SRS?!

cool thanks

LOL WTF

you look like a fucking creep no wonder why no one hires you.

im sorry but who the hell else felt a little creeped out by this picture?

hows it creepy?